Wow...i need help

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
*dating problem...not considered ' anything else '*

background info:

my girlfriend goes the the same college as me, but lives in another state...been dating for 3 months... she says she loves me and wants to be with me and only me...

problem...

over winter break, she hung out with her ex-friend-with-benefits....just him and her in his house watching tv.....and then his friends came later....all guys

then on the phone she said she was gonna see him again in the summer...

HOW DO U REACT?

thanks for your advice in advance

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
*dating problem...not considered ' anything else '*
lol... thanks for the pointer. Your other thread about being afraid to buy condoms was AE material; this one I think is obviously not. :rolleyes:

So if I'm not mistaken, this is a very long-distance relationship? She lives in another state but goes to your college? Either she lives near you while the semester's going on, or you both go to one of those internet "ITI Technical College" type things?? I'm a little confused... anyway, you need to find someone new. Here are the facts:
  • She's in one state, you're in another.
  • She went over to a guy she's had sex with before's place.
  • They "sat around and watched movies" alone.
  • "Sitting around and watching movies alone" is synonymous for "Having sex like rabbits".
  • She plans on seeing him again over the summer.
  • You're dumb if you let this continue any further.
  • You need to find someone new.
  • Someone closer to you.

That's just my take.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well only you could here the tone of her voice.

If the ex was being pushy and she's not assertive enough to tell him not to come over, then that's one thing.

But it sounds more like she doesn't mind you knowing--or even wants you to know--that she's spending some mystery time with this guy.

If that's the case, she's playing with you, and you should be irritated and make her understand that that's not tolerable. Complaining is weak. A short statement about how its wrong is appropriate. Completely forgetting about her would be the best but hardest thing to do.

But again, the situation isn't clear from what you wrote.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks.. ill clear it up

my girlfriend who lives in another state comes here in my state to go to college.. shes dorms there....

she went over this dudes house who she used to do everything with (everything but sex)....she claims his mom is friends with his mom... and she had dinner there too with his whole family...

then after watching tv alone for a while, all his guy friends came over and she was the only girl

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice:

1. get rid of her! seriously your just hurting urself

2. Grow a pair of nuts..then use thing inbetween them for now.

3. go out and read the DJ bible..and apply it to your life

4. hit on 50 women..get rejected a ton..you will feel better about this..and leave with numberss..take charge of ur life!

good luck