Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow,I didnt think this really works.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the advertisment about the Free Psp,Ipods,Xboxs and stuff you can get.....Well it works I just got a psp in the mail (although it took 3 weeks to ship it).I am not asking you guys to participate in it but just telling you that it really does work.........
All you have to do is sign up for one of the offers(some of them are free 14 day trials, which you can cancel after 7-14 days and not spend a dime while still getting your prize).I signed up for the free 14 day trial for Stamps.com...........Anyways I thought I would show this to you guys, it would be a great way to make money......If your interested click here to get started.......
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=19095727

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FL BOY
You know the advertisment about the Free Psp,Ipods,Xboxs and stuff you can get.....Well it works I just got a psp in the mail (although it took 3 weeks to ship it).I am not asking you guys to participate in it but just telling you that it really does work.........
All you have to do is sign up for one of the offers(some of them are free 14 day trials, which you can cancel after 7-14 days and not spend a dime while still getting your prize).I signed up for the free 14 day trial for Stamps.com...........Anyways I thought I would show this to you guys, it would be a great way to make money......If your interested click here to get started.......
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=19095727
Nothing is free. Your referral # is there, thereby hooking us. A small print might I say.

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Wow,I didnt think this really works.....

Originally posted by sifer
Nothing is free. Your referral # is there, thereby hooking us. A small print might I say.
Wat costs money?You sign up for one of the 14 day free trials and after 7-14 days cancel........i swear no money will be charged,watch the video explaining.Again im not trying to advertise it but IT IS REAL!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Wow,I didnt think this really works.....

Originally posted by FL BOY
Wat costs money?You sign up for one of the 14 day free trials and after 7-14 days cancel........i swear no money will be charged,watch the video explaining.Again im not trying to advertise it but IT IS REAL!

Guys, do NOT click on his link.

This is the scam: You have to go to that site, sign up, take part in some sort of "special offer", and then CON OTHER PEOPLE into doing the same. He is trying to use you to get his free sh*t.

Posting this sort of stuff is against the rules and gets you banned on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.