"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Wow...How Can I Actually Like This Girl?

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Wow.. I just wrote out a list of things I hate and dislike about this girl I like. Amazing some of the things that I've come to realize about this girl. As disgusting as some of the traits are, I still was able to find this girl attractive. When I met her she was perfect in my eyes, until I got closer physically and realized all these incredible faults...

Here's a list of things i hate about her:

-she has bad breath,
-she gained 10lbs over summer,
-she's egotistical,
-she's a big time liar,
-her room is disgustingly messy,
-she's a cheater,
-she loves food,
-she has to shave every morning (italian girl),
-she wears a ton of makeup,
-she's a schemer,
-she's a money wh0re,
-she messes with my head,
-she has bad teeth,
-she has a stinky box,
-she has a hairy lower back,
-in the light she has a hairy face,
-I can't trust her,
-she's not too intelligent,
-she plays games like mad,
-I had a decent bank account before
meeting her,
-she has a bad reputation with other girls,,
-she has no concern for other's emotions,
-she's a bad cook,
-she doesnt have sex with protection,
-she's extremely jealous,
-she tries to trap me with promises,
-she has been nailed multiple times,
-she lies alot,
-she lies about being in love with me,
-she is not physically active,
-she ruined my motivation,
-she mentally ruins my nights with one phone call,
-she flirts with others infront of me,
-she ruined a few good guys that i know,
-she has a new guy friend to use every week,
-MANY girls and guys have all told me that i can do better than her,
-i've been told by others to walk
away,
-her boobs aren't C36 like she says,
-she's a giant gossip queen,
-her girlfriends hate her,
-she loses friends all the time,
-tons of guys hate me because of her,
-she has scared away multiple girls from me by acting rude to them


-I can do better!

I had to rant guys...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Wow, you know it's bad when you have to think long and hard about that question.

God im not even sure what I like.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
HEHE

That's simple. She made you think of her in a sexual way. The way she dressed, the way she acts towards you... the kind of questions she asks...

It makes you think about having sex with her. It makes you wonder what it's gonna be like. It intrigues you with her actions, reaches inside you and makes you think about stuff she did.

You think about her for so long and gradually you grow accustomed to idea of you liking her and wanting to fukk her. That's what she did to you by playing games.

The good thing is that you're intelligent. You will ignore her and will play similar games as she does to make other girls obscess over you.
 

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Wow.... thats a little strange... and heres me not giving a girl a second date... cos i was dissapointed in the way she dressed... dont i feel silly.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2001
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Wow....I felt the same way about my ex and we were together for 2 yrs.......crazy
 

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't be suprised if this girl is your Ex..

Amazing how different I feel after writing down all these thoughts.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Looks to me like ...

... you should change your screen name to hound fox.

(couldn't resist)

What a list!

And, for all that, she'll probably freak when you dump her.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Each of us have to have at least 1-2 bad relationships with a woman to filter out future girls we don't want.

Good riddance, she sounds like a cow!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude, we've all had our "cattle" experiences. I sure hope you weren't actually DATING this girl with any regularity.

Stinky box? Ewwwww. :eek:
 
Top