Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, home mortgage interest rates have hit 6.28%!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the truth of what happened.

Where in Jersey? Cause I wouldn't want to live in Trenton even if the house is for free, fvckin $hithole.
I’m in the northern half of the state. Not in Trenton. If you want a nice house here in a good neighborhood, it will cost $800K minimum.

Wife and I looked at a duplex a few months ago. It was listed at $650K. First day it had multiple cash offers. Closed within a week for over $700K.

Now Newark, NJ is similar of a shvt hole to Trenton. Even houses there are $500K and up.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in the northern half of the state. Not in Trenton. If you want a nice house here in a good neighborhood, it will cost $800K minimum.

Wife and I looked at a duplex a few months ago. It was listed at $650K. First day it had multiple cash offers. Closed within a week for over $700K.

Now Newark, NJ is similar of a shvt hole to Trenton. Even houses there are $500K and up.
How the fvck can people pay that amount? Thats one of the reasons the massive move.

What's the average salary there? My house is 2k sqft, 4bd 2 br and the cost was in 2019, $250k in a nice neighborhood.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fvck can people pay that amount? Thats one of the reasons the massive move.

What's the average salary there? My house is 2k sqft, 4bd 2 br and the cost was in 2019, $250k in a nice neighborhood.
4 bd house in northern NJ is $600K in a mediocre neighborhood, $800K+ in a nice neighborhood.

The salaries are high due to NYC pay scales. Median household income in the state is almost $80K and that is brought down by South Jersey. With no education you can find work for $20 / hour. Minimum wage is $15 / hour.

Our entry level associates in NYC, fresh out of college start at $70-80K.