"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

wow....holy cow...check this out...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
ok...I used to be a nice guy. I'm a DJ in training...but still mostly a nice guy, unless someone attacks me, then I'm a not-so-nice guy. Anyways...I've decided long ago, that due to my AFC ness, I lost this one girl I had serious oneitis on. So I was gonna change...

I've been living my life, and its been good. I've actually practically ignored her and stuff. But here's where the sh1t starts.

Today....she kissed and hugged me saying it was thanks for being there for her all the time. I was like...holy sh1t.:eek:

so...yea...and she's the one i've had oneitis one. See, why does this sh1t happen to me. Anyways, I really dunno what to do. It s all weird cuz it goes against this DJ stuff....or does it?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

j_kat_251

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Location
Australiatown
If I understand this correctly:

There shouldn't be a problem dating an attractive girl who likes you. I only have two points to consider: she might just be attention hoeing, girls can be spiteful. If not, just don't start acting like an AFC and this girl could be yours. Remember: she might be the girl of your dreams but last year she crapped her pants from food poisoning. Think on that one for a while if you ever start putting her on the feared pedestal.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok, thing is...she says she likes me for being an emotional tampon and wants to take that further. So, I guess I'm just not gonna change for her and keep on doing my thing because I think its not the niceness that attracted her to me, but the LACK of niceness. Yea, now she wants me because I'm close to never available and act like I've got a mighty pair of ballz. TY for the reply, but explain that ****ting her pants thing due to food poisoning...I'm not too good at decoding American lingo.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Alright, so this girl left you, know shes back and kissing your a$$?? Feels good, but trust me watch out, its happened before...My advice, play it cool and dont put her as your priority...once she knows shes got that again, she'll fVck you over again....

ITs very common for girls to want attention...this girl I was speaking of was beyond hot, and she still strived for attention as if she wasnt getting it enough by prying eyes...she wanted to know she had me if she wanted me (Ill admit, she did, I was a total AFC back then) then she would leave and do her own thing and if she felt like ****, or someone she wanted attention from didnt give it to her, she would do it again to me just to make herself feel better about herself...

Pretty screwed up huh?? I couldnt believe it either...For her its totally playing, but if you look at it, its kind of sad that she has to do somethin so drastic to make herself feel better

Just watch your a$$ thats all Im saying...put yourself first, especially if she left you...keep your gaurd up to, she might try sucking you back in
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Lostbutfound....you really described how it is for me. I tried to stay away in my pure AFC days, but she smiled or kinda did some little thing that pulled me back.

I think I made the right choice to stay away from her. She's got a BF, and she's really using his ass. So, I don't want someone like that and man....I was such as loser back then. Anyways, explain the crapping her pants for food thingy.

BTW, she didn't leave me. I left her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Good, you left her, thats good for you...you're better off..

as for the crapping her pants thing....hes just explaining that she may seem like she is the most perfect girl in the world and her sh*t dont stink, but it does, and shes not as perfect as you make her out to be...each girl has their own flaws

That what he meant in a nutshell, I probably could of explained it a little better, but you get the point...stay away from her
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
play it kewl...this is where all your dj skills need to be intact....dont spill out ur emotions for her...and just be as vague as possible....and dont call her everyday...do other things...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok she's starting to get REALLLY feely on me..

I said, "be careful with the merchandise."

So she kinda just kept giggling..then i said, " i got people to meet now. cya."

And left her there...It hurt a lot, but I know I had to do it. Must...not...gi..ve....ii.......n..in....BLEH

really hard...man, I've wanted her for so long, but now...GODDAM!
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
Heh maybe she is just showing enough interest so she can manipulate you further, as she pleases.
 
Top