Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow haven't been on here in a while still need advice

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I married a girl who is basically a hoe she says she's still recovering cheated on me two years ago with another guy (not that it matters I'm black she's white the other guy is white) since then she says she does not cheat anymore but she still likes to go out and do cocaine and drugs and I'm against that especially with having 3 kids with her but I'm told I'm wrong and crazy and controlling and everything I'm 34 and still haven't learned anything

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You could go out and party with her. That's something you could give.

Or stay at home and look after her kids. That's something you could give. Heck invite another girl over and give that new girl a orgasm. Tons of girls love black guys.

Be a giver. But only if you want to give.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation unlikely to be pretty in near future, if you value yourself and the children deserve to live a happy life than watching their parents in unhappy relationships, get out get somebody who does make you happy.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she still likes to go out and do cocaine and drugs
And you still got 3 kids with her? I'm not here to judge but wtf dude this is just irresponsible bringing kids into a doomed household.
You have no options at this point.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I married a girl who is basically a hoe she says she's still recovering cheated on me two years ago with another guy (not that it matters I'm black she's white the other guy is white) since then she says she does not cheat anymore but she still likes to go out and do cocaine and drugs and I'm against that especially with having 3 kids with her but I'm told I'm wrong and crazy and controlling and everything I'm 34 and still haven't learned anything
bigwuz,

What could you have done differently in this scenario? Do you think having a wife that is a known former cheater and ho should be out partying and doing cocaine and drugs? Do you have violence and excessive arguing in this marriage?

So what are your issues in this situation:

1. Wife is a former cheater and ho.
2. Wife thinks it's okay to party and do cocaine and drugs
3. Wife is calling you "controlling" if you call her out on it or try to get her to change
4. You have 3 kids, you want support in the maritial home
5. Is she really former chater and not cheating now ( maybe she's hiding it or chating while partying )

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't a former cheater I can guarantee that she is cheating.Women that go out partying and do drugs are always taking other cawks. You need to get a paternity test on your kids to make sure they are yours and then you need to move on. If she asks for help you can help her from a distance. She is drowning in her issues and will take you and the kids with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't a former cheater I can guarantee that she is cheating.Women that go out partying and do drugs are always taking other cawks. You need to get a paternity test on your kids to make sure they are yours and then you need to move on. If she asks for help you can help her from a distance. She is drowning in her issues and will take you and the kids with her.

When they are taking on "side" cawk, normally the husband will be put or rationed or starved out of the ***** completely. She will be angry with husband for zero reason at all, because those communication lanes that would be open between two romantic partners are already filled up with the "side dude". So any attempt for the husband to communicate with the wife in that manner, pisses her off, because she already had that discussion.

When they cheat you they will invert you, so that they are focused on things they feel you do wrong or find things you are doing that aren't perfect in order to justify themselves.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have hit the eject button a long time ago OP.. do what you got to do to get her away from your kids and out of your life. If she truly is a drug addict, this should be pretty easy to do in court, and you can get full custody of the kids. Tell her she can't see them until she cleans herself up. The kids don't need to see that sh!t either. Be strong for them. Be an example of how a REAL man handles a situation like this. Don't take another day of this women's **** and disrespect.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Push the FML eject button. This is a doomed marriage. Your kids will only suffer dude.
not worth it. Not at all