"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Wow! College is dissapointing!!!

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
506
Reaction score
0
ok, i dunno, i DEFINITELY think uni's a good place to go and meet chicks, but u gotta know where to meet em and at the right places

growing up in an international school, people from my university are a LOT different than i am (personality wise). girls tend to be more conservative and held back, less wild. thats one of the downsides i found from unis here in manila

but u will find girls...face it, university is HUGE...they can't be all cold fishes. college events, parties, etc...there's plenty of poons to go around.

i stress the fact that chicks will start comin whenever ur not lookin for them.

hope that contributed somehow...later
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hey I'm in Canada and it's cool. Well cold to be exact :) But that's another story. Anywho, you just gotta keep pushing ahead. Like clas isn't the only time for interactions. One of THE prime times for me is durin eating times. I don't call up my friends and ask them to go. I go down there solo and if we meet up, so be it, if not I'll find some new friends to kick it with. I saw an interesting post on a differnt site that said "Don't be caught with one social circle" keep jumping from each to each, so no-one can hold you back, but everyone gets to know you, and can't judge you from far away"

The other thing I did is sat down and read a paper outside of a class where people were lining up for class and the people were just walking by giving eye contact non stop, so you can always chill outside a classroom before and after and people wikll be in a more talkative mood
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dukester
I commute... I expect a lot, and I get a lot. It's all about what you put into it- exceed your expectations, and dont limit yourself
I commute as well... but I am practically dorming. I am up there from morning till night everyday, and party every weekend. Commuting doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing, however, I regret not dorming to begin with.
 

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
It depends on how big the school is. If it's a small school, your chances of making stable friends will be easier but it may be harder to date because there are fewer girls to choose from. Cliques are more rampant at smaller schools, so b!tch shields will be aplenty. Good luck.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
There may also be a difference between private and public schools (universities). Private school girls may be more reserved, because they tend to come from more upper class backgrounds (sometimes, of course not all Ivy League girls are from Old Money - many are also scholarship winners, etc from normal socioeconomic levels). I dunno.... just a guess.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top