Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, all it took was 4 1/2 days of no contact and I got...

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, just wanted to see how you were doing...havent heard from you in(suddenly remembers it would sound bad if she mentioned she was counting the days) but ummm...totally understand if you don't want to talk to me...just wanted to see how you were doing. Hope you're doing well soooo.........hopeyourdoingwell"

hahahaha

and this is from the most stubborn, blustery girl I know. And all it tool was 4 1/2 days. No contact breaks them all down

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, its true, NC does tend to elicit a response BUT the fundamental reasons for failure are probably still there only to revert back to whatever caused the issues in the first place.

So do your best to use NC as a means for fundamental change.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh of course...and thats what im doing. This wasnt meant to be the first step in the rekindling of a relationship or anything...just kinda of funny how a perceived hardass of a girl crumbled in less than a week. And she's back to facebook stalking me too..."liking"everything I post or comment on.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
No contact breaks them all down
If they were decently interested to begin with.

Anyhow, 4.5 days? That beats my record of only 2 weeks before the chick couldn't stand me not speaking to her.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a breakdown in that women cannot stand to be ignored for the most part and even if they weren't attracted it will still make them crazy because they want to control and have everyone like them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Absence is one of the most essential parts of seduction. Don't wait until she breaks up with you to "Give her the gift of missing you".

In the past my gf noted "When a girl texts you first that means she likes you." How often does your girl initiate?

Some will become angry and say "But I don't play games! I just let them know exactly how I feel at all times and let them love me for me". Meanwhile they don't have HB9.5 women initiating contact with them either.

The sad reality is this: the ONLY way a person can EVER truly appreciate you is if they lose you (or think they did).

Last edited:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
If they were decently interested to begin with.
A very important point. For no contact to work effectively, she has to have some kind of emotional investment in you.

What is working particularly well for me now is to show high interest during the early stages of seduction - I'll even tell her she's beautiful, play into her fantasies of cuddling up together and the usual soppy stuff, and then after the first date or first lay, I'll go moderately cool and let her come chasing. She'll desperately crave that attention you gave her.

Then mix it up. No contact for a while, then send her a text out of the blue full of compliments.

I've got numerous girls obsessing over me through doing this.

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh I remember back when I was an AFC after one or two dates with this girl I kept up texting conversations over days (I'd text at say 10 she texts back at 11 I text at 12 etc) and by reasoning for this was "She's interested in me, if I keep making interesting texting conversations with her she won't be looking for other guys and if I am always in contact with her she will always be thinking about me".

Rookie error haha. I actually hate texting conversations, I find it so difficult to guess their tone and whether they are being serious or joking plus, it interrupts what I'm doing and then I'm busy thinking about of a response instead of focussing on whatever I'm doing.

Now I don't initiate texting conversations, use exclusively calls to organise dates and it has been successful thus far.

A girl texted me out of the blue saying "I'm really interested in you, are you keen on me?" I took my time responding sent her back a

"Intrigued but undecided about you, an impressive performance on our next date would help"

and the best part is she texts me after the date to see "how did I go? not impressive enough?" Because I hadn't responded.

I think I've achieved 'Being a Challenge' their and I'm high value and she has to work for my affections rather than the other way around

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Some will become angry and say "But I don't play games! I just let them know exactly how I feel at all times and let them love me for me". Meanwhile they don't have HB9.5 women initiating contact with them either.
I doubt you're with *true* 9.5s either, just 5-6-7s you think are 9.5s.

The bigger point is though, while there is truth to not being too available, a girl either likes you or she doesn't. If you have to play high school games to get her attention, it's a sign of low interest. Even if she comes back all needy, it's just because she's an AW and as soon as you respond, she has all the power again.

No thanks, I like to date women, not girls.

Note: In no way am I advocating being a needy bastard. Also, you don't really want a woman being that needy. I want a woman that if she contacts me, it's because she wants to, not because I treated her like a dog without a bone.

theblackcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The sad reality is this: the ONLY way a person can EVER truly appreciate you is if they lose you (or think they did).
Golden advice.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of details mate...

Girl you had been with for 12 months?

Girl you had banged a few times?

Girl you were pining after, but had never banged?

Whether the message means jack sh!t, like Jariel says, depends on what her previous investment in you was.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would amend the above to also read, "Or thinks she may lose you." i.e. You're not her little B and she doesn't believe she owns you. Which is very bad when she does think that. If she thinks she has you on the hook, she'll milk the "power" you gave her. That is, the game player chicks will.

I agree that high interest normal girls won't.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
For no contact to work effectively, she has to have some kind of emotional investment in you... show high interest during the early stages of seduction (then) go moderately cool and let her come chasing (then) send her a text out of the blue full of compliments.
Exactly. After 2-3 months of courting, randomly go NC and make them come to you. Somewhere there lies the right amount of contact, where (hot women with options) remain on the edge of obsessed. They must wonder if they'll ever hear from you again.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
rhcp83 said:
I doubt you're with *true* 9.5s either, just 5-6-7s you think are 9.5s.
No, 20 year old Hungarian strippers really are that hot.

rhcp83 said:
A girl either likes you or she doesn't. If you have to play high school games to get her attention, it's a sign of low interest.
In my example I had sex with her the night we met. I'm talking about keeping a woman (you think is a 9.5) interested for 4 months. I'm talking about having her ask if she can move in. Looking back on what i did already to keep her around, a big part of it was making her say "I thought I'd never hear from you again."

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Lack of details mate...

Girl you had been with for 12 months?

Girl you had banged a few times?

Girl you were pining after, but had never banged?

Whether the message means jack sh!t, like Jariel says, depends on what her previous investment in you was.
She was obsessed with me. We had like a 6 month hookup but were never official bf/gf. Lived too far apart and she was too damaged