Suave88
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2019
- Messages
- 710
- Reaction score
- 271
- Age
- 47
I meant to ask about video calling.I pulled out a tape measurement and marked 4 feet. I am 6'2". She isnt really that small. She should be above 4 feet on heels.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I meant to ask about video calling.I pulled out a tape measurement and marked 4 feet. I am 6'2". She isnt really that small. She should be above 4 feet on heels.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is a part of your height, hair, money thing.
I still think a 4-5 inch height differential is enough. I've had girlfriends who were 5'7" and I'm 5'10". 5'7" is about the max that I can get away with in most cases. When a 5'7" woman puts on heels or platform shoes, she may be an inch taller than I am. The specific 5'7" women I dated didn't mind that, but not all 5'7" women would feel that way.
I've known plenty of 5'0"-5'2" women who had a 6'0"+ height requirement.
I'm 6'2 for the record.This is a part of your height, hair, money thing.
I still think a 4-5 inch height differential is enough. I've had girlfriends who were 5'7" and I'm 5'10". 5'7" is about the max that I can get away with in most cases. When a 5'7" woman puts on heels or platform shoes, she may be an inch taller than I am. The specific 5'7" women I dated didn't mind that, but not all 5'7" women would feel that way.
I've known plenty of 5'0"-5'2" women who had a 6'0"+ height requirement.
This is so incorrect that it isn't even funny. Let me tell you a story. I'm 5'10". There was a period in my life where I was playing sand volleyball, both pickup games and in organized co-ed leagues. Most women who are playing volleyball as adults played volleyball in either high school or college. Who tends to play volleyball in either high school or college? Taller women, typically 5'7" and up. 5'7" and 5'8" women are considered shorter for volleyball. The best volleyball playing women are 5'8"-6'3". While ex-high school volleyball players can be a little shorter (maybe 5'8"), it's almost impossible to see an ex-college volleyball player under 5'10". Women 5'7" and under are not all that inclined to randomly play volleyball as adults. While I might have a chance with the 5'8"-5'10" women at volleyball, the 5'11"+ women are very unlikely to consider me worthy of their time. While I enjoy volleyball, there are other activities I enjoy more. Volleyball isn't my best use of time for attracting-seducing. The typical 5'11"-6'3" woman playing volleyball has essentially no interest in a man who is shorter than they are, unless he's extremely wealthy. Even being the same height as 5'11" or 6'0" volleyball player isn't that exciting to them, but may be passable.And then I see the girls above 6' go for the shorter guys. It all evens out that way.
Your opinion only. It's fairly common behavior on the swipe apps for women to filter out men below 6'0" from their swipe cards so they won't see them while swiping. Additionally, a lot of women won't swipe right on a man under 6'0" who swipes right on them. A lot of 5'10"-5'11" guys lie about their height on apps in order to work around this. There are pros and cons to doing this. I think there are more cons with it as it can hurt the foundation of a longer term relationship. However, it might be acceptable in a shorter term/casual arrangement.5'10-5'11 is the perfect male height imo