Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you write this one off and move on?

E

Energizer

Phone her up and say this down on the line:

"To the independent woman in the house, hey show me your tits and shut your motherfu*king mouth" and hang up. :up:

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
update;

She calls me last Saturday, crying and crying. Leaves a message saying how she cares about me. How she apologizes for being flaky and a *****. Then I call her back and end it with this.

I like you and would like to hang out with you. It seems like you are uninterested though. I feel like I am wasting my time. Call me if you want to hang out, I will leave the ball in your court. I don't like to chase after someone who doesn't feel the same.

Haven't heard from her since. Moving on. She has issues. Or maybe an exboyfriend that is still in the picture. I just got tired of it, don't want to deal with it anymore.
hey dude, you should have never said that statement. she pulled a stunt on you and now she is in control and you lost!

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit, what happens if this situation, instead of the phone, is done in person? this girl i've been talking to, i got all AFC on her and i avoided her for a month and she also avoided me, and now she comes by my work to visit me out of nowhere and i just keep my cool. before she would pass by, i would do an AFC move and call her immediately after work and ask her to hang out. now, she does the same sh..t and i dont even call her after work. what's your advice?

Igetit!

Reaction score
909pua said:
Igetit, what happens if this situation, instead of the phone, is done in person? this girl i've been talking to, i got all AFC on her and i avoided her for a month and she also avoided me, and now she comes by my work to visit me out of nowhere and i just keep my cool. before she would pass by, i would do an AFC move and call her immediately after work and ask her to hang out. now, she does the same sh..t and i dont even call her after work. what's your advice?
Same thing. Be "nice" and polite WITHOUT SHOWING AN INTEREST.

It would be better if there was no contact at all though.

You said you used to be "afc" by calling her all the time. That's what she's after again,the attention. Don't show interest,just be polite.

Eventually she notice the lack of interest on your part,that's why she keeps coming around you. When she sees that that isn't working,then she may step it up by suggesting you two get together. It's still a trap,though.

Just follow what I outlined in the original post.

This really sucks sometimes. It'd be sooo much simpler if you could just ask a girl out,she says yes,then you go out,or she says no,then you move on.

Unfortunately sometimes we have to resort to these games.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I'm tempted to say ,"Yeah,just forget about her",but let's rather see if you can re-ignite her interest...that is,if you're still interested.

So if you're game,I'll put what it is you need to do to rekindle her interest in you in steps.

Step 1: Go at least the next 5 days with no contact.

Don't call her,text her,instant message her,communicate by Facebook,MySpace,or any of that. And if she tries to contact you IN ANY WAYOTHER THAN BY A PHONECALL,do not answer or reply.

Absolutely NO CONTACT for the next 5 (4 to 5) days.

Step 2: Let's say that in the 3rd or 4th day of this,she calls you. If this happens,go ahead and talk to her. Ask her how she's doing,tell her what you're been up to (make it something exciting/emotional). Talk to her for a little while,but whatever you do, DON'T SAY ANYTHING about you two getting together for a date or hanging out. Just talk and catch up a little,just a little,and then end the phone call as soon as you've done this.

Step 3: Now let's say while you two are talking one of the times she calls you,you do like I suggested above,but she suggests you two getting together and hanging out. Now at this point,you need to be CAREFUL. You can easily let your desire for her screw things up. NOW LISTEN:If she suggest you two hanging out,DO NOT AGREE TO IT.

You heard me. I'll repeat it.

DO NOT AGREE TO IT.

What you do if she suggest this is you reply something like this...

her:Would you like to hang out tomorrow?
you: Umm....well...well look,I know that between your job,hanging out with your friends,and taking care of your mother,you probably don't have a lot of time on your hands,and I COMPLETELY understand. You've got a lot going on right now,that's cool. So since you've got your plate full right now,if you don't have any time,if you're just TOO busy,then it's cool. Don't worry about it.

Now what will happen here is she'll think that you've lost or are losing interest. She'll think that you don't want to see her anymore,but instead of just straight out telling her,you're trying to use her being "busy" as an excuse to end things

At this point,things should have flipped over to your favor. After you say all that to her,if she has any interest at all,she should come back at you with something like,"Oh no,I'm not busy. Not anymore,I'll be free on (whenever).

Then you come back at her with...

you:Are you sure? I mean,I don't want to mess up your schedule or anything like that.

If she says she's sure,and suggest a time,then say ok and agree to it.

After 4 or 5 days of no contact plus this type of conversation taking place after all that time has passed,her interest level should be raised.

And finally...

Step 4: (And this is the most important one of all) Come back here and thank the forum.:D

The toughest part may be going the 5 days of no contact if you're used to talking to her everyday or every other day,but it's VITAL you do this.

Try that out. If after you do this,she's still not interested,then drop her and move on.
That's an interesting suggestion. I'll have to file that one away for the future.

Here's a tip I picked up from AFC Adam a few weeks ago. The morning of your planned date, text her the following:

"Just a heads-up I've got meetings all day and I'll be a few minutes late. Is that okay?"

If she's going to flake she'll bite on this and say something indicating she can't make it anyway.

A friend of Adam's gave me this tidbit as well:

"I'll be out running errands all day. Can you do me a favor and shoot me a text when you're on your way and I'll head over. Wouldn't want to lose track of time...."

Now if she flakes and doesn't text it doesn't matter since you're already out doing your thing. If she doesn't flake, but fails to text you, you warned her to text you when she was on the way so it's still her fault you missed the date.

Both methods will save you loads of wasted time and frustration.

WhoIsThatGirl?

Don Juan
Reaction score
DELETE HER NUMBER!

even if you remember it. if she texts or calls. automatically say who's this?
give us the upperhand again. and blow her off once if she wants to hang out. appear busy. make all phone conversations under 1 minute, wait atleast a hour or two before u text her back. that's IF she calls. right now ur moving on bro...

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I'm tempted to say ,"Yeah,just forget about her",but let's rather see if you can re-ignite her interest...that is,if you're still interested.

So if you're game,I'll put what it is you need to do to rekindle her interest in you in steps.

Don't call her,text her,instant message her,communicate by Facebook,MySpace,or any of that. And if she tries to contact you IN ANY WAYOTHER THAN BY A PHONECALL,do not answer or reply.

Step 2: Let's say that in the 3rd or 4th day of this,she calls you. If this happens,go ahead and talk to her. Ask her how she's doing,tell her what you're been up to (make it something exciting/emotional). Talk to her for a little while,but whatever you do, DON'T SAY ANYTHING about you two getting together for a date or hanging out. Just talk and catch up a little,just a little,and then end the phone call as soon as you've done this.

Step 3: Now let's say while you two are talking one of the times she calls you,you do like I suggested above,but she suggests you two getting together and hanging out. Now at this point,you need to be CAREFUL. You can easily let your desire for her screw things up. NOW LISTEN:If she suggest you two hanging out,DO NOT AGREE TO IT.

DO NOT AGREE TO IT.

you: Umm....well...well look,I know that between your job,hanging out with your friends,and taking care of your mother,you probably don't have a lot of time on your hands,and I COMPLETELY understand. You've got a lot going on right now,that's cool. So since you've got your plate full right now,if you don't have any time,if you're just TOO busy,then it's cool. Don't worry about it.

Now what will happen here is she'll think that you've lost or are losing interest. She'll think that you don't want to see her anymore,but instead of just straight out telling her,you're trying to use her being "busy" as an excuse to end things

At this point,things should have flipped over to your favor. After you say all that to her,if she has any interest at all,she should come back at you with something like,"Oh no,I'm not busy. Not anymore,I'll be free on (whenever).

you:Are you sure? I mean,I don't want to mess up your schedule or anything like that.

After 4 or 5 days of no contact plus this type of conversation taking place after all that time has passed,her interest level should be raised.

And finally...

Step 4: (And this is the most important one of all) Come back here and thank the forum.:D

The toughest part may be going the 5 days of no contact if you're used to talking to her everyday or every other day,but it's VITAL you do this.

Try that out. If after you do this,she's still not interested,then drop her and move on.
Thank you :)

Igetit!

Reaction score
Masked_angel said:
Thank you :)
No prob man.

I just don't want people to get a misunderstanding about this info.

It doesn't create interest,it RAISES IT.

So if you try this with a girl who's not interested in you,it won't work.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The second time I'd have said, "Ok, no worries, bye." And left it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
She asks me to hang out with her on Monday night. She then cancels and comes up with what I thought was a legitimate excuse. I stll think she is interested because she says to me; I'm so sorry, how about tomorrow night, same time?

Of course you immediately agreed to it because you had nothing to do tomorrow night same time.

The next day she does it again and says I know you are going to think I'm a flake but my mom is not feeling well (she just got out of hospital) and I have to run errands and be with them tonight. I say somethiing like "No worries, maybe we can hang out some other time, just let me know". She never wrote anything to me after that, so we left it at that. I have a feeling she's not interested. Should I just delete her number?
It seems like this girl is the man in this relationship. You've never phoned her or made a date and you are upset and asking if you should delete her number? That's like never putting an offer on a house and asking if you should delete the developers number. Love the people who expect the girl to fall into their laps without putting any effort in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our . ."

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me of this post; here is an update;

She told me that she was fuvking her boyfriend again (the one she broke up with nine days we had sex). She then told me if i were to ever ask her out or contact her, she would call the cops. She now has found "the love that has been lost with her man". She doesn't need anyone. Once again (for the third time in three months) I have been rebound sex for a girl.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should u say that bit sarcastically in step 3 or 4 or should u just emphasise the words you have put in capitals as part of the convo? What tone should u be using for this?
Igetit! said:

DO NOT AGREE TO IT.

And finally...

Igetit!

Reaction score
drift king said:
Should u say that bit sarcastically in step 3 or 4 or should u just emphasise the words you have put in capitals as part of the convo? What tone should u be using for this?
NO.

Don't say it sarcasticly. You don't want it to seem like you're joking,you want her to believe you.

What you want is for her to think you're losing interest.

This way,it she has any interest at all,then she'll step up to try to increase your interest.

More than likely,the whole reason she acting flakey is because she thinks she's ALREADY WON YOU OVER.

So if you pull back a bit EMOTIONALLY,she'll "sense" a change in the way to speak to her,then she'll step up to the plate to make sure you stay interest.

Right now she doesn't have to do that. She doesn't have to do anything to make sure you're interest because she thinks she's already got you.

Just follow the info in the thread,EXACTLY. Do it EXACTLY like it says.

Now if you do this and she doesn't care,that means she's not interested in you and you need to drop her and move on.

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:

DO NOT AGREE TO IT.

And finally...

this didn't work for me...its been a week and she still hasn't called..although I got rid her number so i cant call her now..I know she had a high interest level from the get go..the date went ok and we talked about a week later..she was still returning calls..but flaked..so I droped her number after the second non-return of call to try this...although i do know her myspace...what you think I should ?

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean do u emphasise the words you have put in CAPS LOCK during the conversation? QUOTE=Igetit!]NO.

Don't say it sarcasticly. You don't want it to seem like you're joking,you want her to believe you.

What you want is for her to think you're losing interest.

This way,it she has any interest at all,then she'll step up to try to increase your interest.

More than likely,the whole reason she acting flakey is because she thinks she's ALREADY WON YOU OVER.

So if you pull back a bit EMOTIONALLY,she'll "sense" a change in the way to speak to her,then she'll step up to the plate to make sure you stay interest.

Right now she doesn't have to do that. She doesn't have to do anything to make sure you're interest because she thinks she's already got you.

Just follow the info in the thread,EXACTLY. Do it EXACTLY like it says.

Now if you do this and she doesn't care,that means she's not interested in you and you need to drop her and move on.[/QUOTE]

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
glad i found this thread again. I was looking for it forever.

I think i messed up, haha.

I sent out a few texts that she never answered then 4 days later deleted her number (we were hanging out for a few months and havnt seen each other in almost 3 weeks) that same day she texts me asking to go out, i ignore and ignore her "why arnt you answering" text an hour later.

a few days later she texts me asking whats up. I ignore it and the next day text back "hey. been busy" she replies "let me know if you have time to play pool, im going in withdrawal" to with i responded "will do".

when i sent it I thought it was short and succinct enough but in retrospect I think it left the ball in her court :(

In my mind I think I shouldn't contact her again till she msgs me.

what do i say if i bump into her at the bar or something?

Igetit!

Reaction score
lorekeeper said:
glad i found this thread again. I was looking for it forever.
All you have to do is go down to the bottom of ANY ONE of MY POSTS and click on the word "THIS!" and bam,you're in this thread again.

lorekeeper said:
what do i say if i bump into her at the bar or something?
You say hi,ask her how she's doing/what she's been up to,tell her something interesting you've been up to,then LEAVE.

Don't break your neck running up to her trying to talk to her.

Let her come up to you if possible.

Don't spend a lot of time talking with her.

However,the best thing to do would be cut ALL CONTACT.

ALL OF IT.

And while the contact is off,PURSUE OTHER GIRLS.

Don't put your life on "pause" waiting for her because....

1)This isn't 100%. It may not work out. And...

2)You may miss out on someone better,someone you don't have to do this "no contact" thing with.

So if you see her,be POLITE,and polite only.

Polite,NOT INTERESTED.

Just remember:No contact means NO CONTACT.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
All you have to do is go down to the bottom of ANY ONE of MY POSTS and click on the word "THIS!" and bam,you're in this thread again.

Thats how i originally found the thread, and how i ended up finding it again ;) now i know, and posted in it, so i wont lose it agai!

You say hi,ask her how she's doing/what she's been up to,tell her something interesting you've been up to,then LEAVE.

Will do!

Don't break your neck running up to her trying to talk to her.

Let her come up to you if possible.

Don't spend a lot of time talking with her.

she talks more than all girls i know put together. seriously. our first date i musta said 3 words. I'll have to excuse myself from the convo then. :trouble:

However,the best thing to do would be cut ALL CONTACT.

ALL OF IT.

And while the contact is off,PURSUE OTHER GIRLS.

I am. thanks SS

Don't put your life on "pause" waiting for her because....

1)This isn't 100%. It may not work out. And...

2)You may miss out on someone better,someone you don't have to do this "no contact" thing with.

So if you see her,be POLITE,and polite only.

Polite,NOT INTERESTED.

Just remember:No contact means NO CONTACT.

ok... so NC means no more contact ever again? basically nexting her? I understand its not100%, but if its a chance it renews her IL when wouldI know when to stop NC? Its been 6 days and we havent set something up. i wont make next contact. and will say no when she suggests. guess ill see after that.
thanks igetit :)

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you!

Igetit!

Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
Thank you!

Uhhh...you're welcome?

I just logged in 5 minutes ago.

Don't know what I did to deserve the "thanks",but hey,I'll take it!

:D