"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Would you trust some girl with birth control?

Trust a girl who gave you condom?

  • Yea

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Hell No

    Votes: 20 69.0%

  • Total voters
    29

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I'm a chick, but I'm not ****ed up in the head. :rolleyes:
If youre not ****ed up in the head, the you're surely ****ed up down there, and have some herpes or something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by SamePendo
If youre not ****ed up in the head, the you're surely ****ed up down there, and have some herpes or something.
ha ha ha... you're funny SamePendo. :D No, unlike the psycho women out there I do use condoms that are not tampered with. And I've been tested (Negativo!) I guess I am somewhat ****ed up in the head, but lucky for me I'm not ****ed up anywhere else but that.
 
Top