"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Would you tap Demi Moore?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
She doesn't look bad for 58. She's definitely had some work done though, something odd has happened to her face, although you can't really tell so much in those pictures. It has to be plastic surgery. I remember it was well publicized that she had gotten a boob job for the movie Striptease. Maybe she's taken them down a size since then, I'm not sure. She looks like she's in good shape, so that's to her credit. I wonder if she's had liposuction or something though, I don't really trust these Hollywood types.

I'm avoiding your question here. Back in the day, definitely. Now? I don't know, if was real life, probably, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. Mind you, I'm older than she is, just so you know where I'm coming from.
 
Top