Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you still want to get married in 2021?

Would you still want to marry

• Yes due to religious/cultural reasons

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Yes but only with an iron clad prenup

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • No, already have been divorced

• Never wanted to get married

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Other(please specify)

• Total voters

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
With the family court being on the side of women, and men being screwed over in most divorces would you still want to marry?

I'm really curious why or why not men would still want to get married in this day and age, where 50% of marriages end in divorce.

Me personally I'm still on the fence, I want to be able to raise a family one day and marriage seems like the only option.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other:

No - the system is fuuked.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't see myself getting married in at least the next 5 years or so. Co-habitation? Perhaps, but I will not any any children.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other-

I used to want to get married, don’t anymore. Used to even enjoy being in relationships, always had a long time girlfriend when I was younger, now I try to avoid them. Ain’t about to let some woman live with me either. I don’t play that house pretend ****.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Other-

I used to want to get married, don’t anymore. Used to even enjoy being in relationships, always had a long time girlfriend when I was younger, now I try to avoid them. Ain’t about to let some woman live with me either. I don’t play that house pretend ****.
Go foreign brother. Travel and expand your horizons.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Go foreign brother. Travel and expand your horizons.
Foreign women are better but you can never bring them back to the west, they wont have their friends and family to keep them in check. Plus western culture promotes degeneracy.

Other:

No - the system is fuuked.
Your username is wifehunter, what happened from 2015 until now to change your mind?

I really don't see myself getting married in at least the next 5 years or so. Co-habitation? Perhaps, but I will not any any children.
With co habitation you get common law marriage, they can still divorce you from that.

Other-

Living together destroys most relationships

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did alright out of my divorce financially speaking, walked away with a couple
of mortgage free properties, a van and a couple of motorcycles, all my own stuff
back plus some of 'our' stuff. All negotiated between ourselves so no lawyers bills
or mediation costs. It isn't always man rape. Wouldn't marry again though. No way.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope!
Since getting out of my marriage I'm enjoying my freedom too much.
I might eventually co-habit at some point, but not any time soon.

I got off fairly lightly - No kids to consider (My one daughter was already grown-up and moved out) - No debts to come back and bite me in the a$$ - Took all my own stuff when I left, and started again fairly easily...
I didn't want the house, I just let her keep it. Worth the hit to be free with no comebacks and make the break easy.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never.
if that **** goes sideways , you’re gonna be in a world of trouble.
some guys can pull it off , but it seems like a magic trick to me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your username is wifehunter, what happened from 2015 until now to change your mind?
My username is more of a joke now.

What happened? I realized the system is WAY more fuuked, than I had originally thought.

I realized how important money is, to lasting and sustained relationships. And, if your value is constantly being eroded away, you can't expect a good future.

Government monetary policies are genocidal.

The accumulation of Bitcoin, over time, is the only way out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless the laws, there are no good reasons to get married compared to simply cohabitation...given ofc that you want a woman 24/7 in your life which is definitely not my case.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason men want a woman 24/7 is because they think it means sex 24/7 as well
Hope that wont be the case especially for guys 50+ married to a same age woman...thats a curse no one should endure.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason men want a woman 24/7 is because they think it means sex 24/7 as well
If you want one women in your life 24/7 for sex you’re gonna have to deal with games and other bull****, I’m gonna fvck these b1tches and gtfo before she can blow my high...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll marry up, that's it
That's all well and good until one day she wakes up and realises she's married down
and then it's goodnight sweetheart and welcome to the gigantic scrapheap of 2nd hand husbands.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all well and good until one day she wakes up and realises she's married down
and then it's goodnight sweetheart and welcome to the gigantic scrapheap of 2nd hand husbands.
For a 30 year old woman yeah but by the time they are 40 the dread has set in permanently and this isn't hypothetical I'm really living this way, y'all can pay while I get it for free

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree.

Why the fvck should any sane, normally-functioning guy has to "HUNT" a wife? Seriously?
:rofl: lol...Especially... when there are none to be found.