Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you still continue with a girl after she’s been with someone else?

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One this day and age many people hook up without being in a relationship or being exclusive. Girl don’t mind it if their guy has been getting around and they would actually like it when every other girls likes their guy.

Would you hook up with a girl you’ve been seeing casually if she has been with other guys (depends whether just kissing others or fully sleeping with another guy)?

If you are seeing other girls then wouldn’t it be fair if she can’t see the same amount of people as you do?

What if you both had a break, a long holiday apart and can’t just stay single or remain celibate for so long but there is still feelings involved with one another.

I think it would just play in my head too much and imagine her with other guys and god knows what they’ve done together. I’ve banged other girls but seems like I can’t bang my main girl without having negative feelings if she only kissed another guy. It's a double standard I know.

Reaction score
So, your question is would you continue with a girl if she cheated on you, and cheating in general is fine because guys do it all the time, and a girlfriend would like it if their boyfriend cheated on them because other girls would have a piece of their boyfriend? Or is your question that if a girl friendzones you and then starts crying about how some jerk used her and dumped her after lieing to her, all the time while you were trying to get a relationship while being stuck in some 'frienzone', would you continue? I guess I dont understand the question.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, your question is would you continue with a girl if she cheated on you, and cheating in general is fine because guys do it all the time, and a girlfriend would like it if their boyfriend cheated on them because other girls would have a piece of their boyfriend? Or is your question that if a girl friendzones you and then starts crying about how some jerk used her and dumped her after lieing to her, all the time while you were trying to get a relationship while being stuck in some 'frienzone', would you continue? I guess I dont understand the question.

Wrong!

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Example 1:

Ummm I think I'm way past friendzone issues at this moment.

What I'm trying to get at is. It is a casual relationship. Nobody is exclusive at this point in time. Nobody has talked about being being serious or commited but you know the 2 of you are getting close to being serious. Say, you have been with other women and the main girl you like makes out with another guy.

Basically it is not cheating but the degree of which she did (she doesn't know you have been with other girls) is really worrying you and plays in the back of your head. Would you continue dating this girl and cut her off and move on.

She thinks it didn't worry you because nobody talked about being serious (and talking about being serious does scare a lot of people).

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Example 2:

You 2 have been on and off for quite a while and uni is over for a 3 month holiday. You both go off on you your separate ways but still keep in contact. You worry that she gets with other guys or whatever. She can do so because you are no together and you can do your own thing as well. So if she did get with another guy and then you go back in town. Would you continue with this girl or finish it?

I am kind of worried about having sloppy seconds although I would be doing stuff with other girls. Double standards eh? Anyone been in this sort of situation.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Example 3:

You've been after this girl but due to circumstances the 2 of you cannot pursue this things together. It was just plain impossible to make it work (ie. distance, work, family problems etc). You couldnt have had time to be with her while she eventually dates other people.

Now that you are finally free and single (and providing she's single as well) WOuld you pursue this thing with this girl knowing she's been with somebody else while you liked her heaps?

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh if the 2 of you are in a serious commited relationship and if she cheated then I don't recommend getting back together. That would just spur more trouble in the future. Cheating is not cool.

But I got burnt in proper relationships and a bit wary of getting into relationships. So I am just spinning other plates and hopefully nobody tries to spin my own plates

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont care about her sure go ahead and hit it... I know this girl real well we are tight so I hit it then she tells me she has a date the next day-- the next guy does her to... didn't think that he was a moron or whatever-- I guess some girls are like wine and some girls are like pitchers of beer-- the pitchers of beer everyone can pass around-- as for STDs thats the downside...

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea just the thought of her being with someone. or worse getting pumped by someone else kinda eats me up big time. Need advice

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
a relationship does not become exclusive at the start!!it may take time and patience until she is with you and only you!!your gonna have to tell her you dont want her with other men, or if youve only been together for a while make a few little hints at it and be patient and not too serious! eventually she'll want you and only you if you play it well!

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
its not sloppy seconds, you just have to realise you don't own a girl at the start!! of course be firm with her, but you cant appear too jealous or she will think that you are insecure!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're both seeing other people and you know it then what's the big deal? I wouldn't and likely couldn't throw social pad locks on the girls I'm seeing just because they're with me.

This reminds me of this really big guy I saw at one of the clubs out here one time few years back. He had his girl with him and was pushing guys off of her when they came up to talk. Mostly he held her hand and guided her around. I didn't find anything wrong with that but as the night pushed on I saw that guy dancing with other girls, still holding his girls hand mind you behind him, and still pushing/fending off other guys when they'd talk to her. I didn't get too upset because I was in the VIP booth with good company around me but in my mind that guy looked like a total loser. I'm sure there are people here who would view him as "an alpha" or whatever but to those people I say you really don't understand the nature of the term.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hooking up with this girl who works at hollister for about 2 weeks now. We originally we're seeing eachother like 2 years ago when I was a complete afc. Shes a sold 8, Blodne, Blue Eyes, Starting a modeling career.

Long story short, we hooked up a few times now and she was at a party and was bragging how she made out with some guy. She was completely drunk and of course she hears from girls at my school that " Bearfan gets with ALOT of girls". Which the next day she questions me on that. I told her I don't get with that many(lie) but whatever.

I don't care really. I mean I'm seeing other girls and I thought it was stupid for me to care what shes doing if I'm doing the exact same ****. I look at it as if me and her are comfortable or want to work something out. We will, But as of right now I'm having fun meeting new girls and ****.

Reaction score
Here is the modern day rule... If the girl you are sexing isn't your wife then she is horing and you are merely the next pimp in line!!

Hors will do what hors do -- just don't take them seriously- like say "I Love You!" :rolleyes:

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its just an fb

I encourage her to hook up with other guys because:

1. It totally destroys the anti slut defence.

2. They will act as a pivot.

3. They will let you do their friends (sometimes...).

4. For some reason it makes them see you as the sh*t.

JJ

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
Oh if the 2 of you are in a serious commited relationship and if she cheated then I don't recommend getting back together. That would just spur more trouble in the future. Cheating is not cool.

But I got burnt in proper relationships and a bit wary of getting into relationships. So I am just spinning other plates and hopefully nobody tries to spin my own plates
Once trust is lost in a relationship is it almost impossible to gain it back fully.
That relationship would be unheathly!
Next her...

Once a cheat always a cheat...

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Agreed with Scorch. If its a LTR, next her BUT if shes just a FB then keep her around and see other people too.