“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

would YOU shave for a date?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
You should have flipped it back on her....Tell her you'll shave your beard if she wears a mini skirt with no underwear...then tell her life is about compromise....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
DankNuggs... NICE :D

life is about compromise. i gotta remember that one. LOL.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I've got an idea... send your picture to Wyldfire and see if she thinks you'd look better without it... the girl is a very looks-oriented person. ;)
 
Top