Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather live in location A or location B?

Where would you rather live?

• A

• B

Results are only viewable after voting.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory about what people generally likes and want according to their life style and age and I'm curious to know what the guys here think.

Imagine that you have leave your city and move to a new one and you have to options.

A)
Flat nearby the city center, 2nd floor in a 5 floors building, the flat is about 80 squared metres (860 squared foot If Im correct).
A small bedroom, a decent living room with cooking facilities included, an average size bathroom and a small balcony on the street.

You have supermarkets, bars, bus stops and gyms nearby altought small ones with only the necessary things to keep going, you can reach them just walking.

You have no garden nor public place, you can park in the streets in your area for free but parking place is really hard to find since the area is crowded.

Night life is widespread and abundant.

B)
House in the countryside, 2 floors for a total of about 160 squared metres (1720 squared foot), private garage on a side and a garden in the other, you have no common walls with your neightbours neither the house nor the garden.

Ground floor is for the day and top floor is for the night, the living room is huge and you have sofas and big screens, two decent sized bathrooms.

Supermarkets, bus stations and gyms are big and have all the necessary things you need but you need to drive not less than 10-15 minutes to reach them, you have nothing beside other houses at walking distance.

At 10 pm it all goes silent.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A has better logistics for getting laid. However, with the pandemic, a lot of nightlife has been severely curtailed. That would dim the appeal of Option A. Even without nightlife, Option A is likely better for non-bar venue approaching. There are likely urban parks nearby for approaches and street approaching.

With Option A, you are likely to have a bad upstairs neighbor. There are parking hassles. Are these worth good daygame options?

Option B is overall better for living but logistics are bad for dating. They are impossible for same night lays.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you must go to an office to get money every day, and that office is close to option A but 2+ hours commute for option B.

How about having both and dividing your time between them. It's common to have a city apartment to sleep in when needed while working while keeping a villa outside the crowd.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All depends on your stage of life. I have zero desire for Option A at the moment.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
A has better logistics for getting laid. However, with the pandemic, a lot of nightlife has been severely curtailed. That would dim the appeal of Option A. Even without nightlife, Option A is likely better for non-bar venue approaching. There are likely urban parks nearby for approaches and street approaching.

With Option A, you are likely to have a bad upstairs neighbor. There are parking hassles. Are these worth good daygame options?

Option B is overall better for living but logistics are bad for dating. They are impossible for same night lays.
He asked for A or B. He didn't ask for your analysis of both options.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the middle of A and B. I picked A, I can just ditch the car.

As to how it relates to this forum- A is a lot more lays than B. Probably 10Xs as much.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

B... because I HATE crowds more than I hate dating. :rofl:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived in Situation B nearly my whole life. You just get used to the fact it takes 20 minutes to "get to town" .

If you bring someone home, it usually is a more vetted prospect, and a longer duration of staying. Although my gay neighbor had plenty of swipe app hookups, and often booked one inthe day and a different one at night. Didn't stop him ....

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Option A easly

I live in the suburbs, it is extremely depressing here. Nobody ever goes outside unless it's to get in their car to drive to work. We have no community festivals or events.

If you want a social life this isn't the place to be, the city is where the action happens

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option A easly

I live in the suburbs, it is extremely depressing here. Nobody ever goes outside unless it's to get in their car to drive to work. We have no community festivals or events.

If you want a social life this isn't the place to be, the city is where the action happens
See I can always go into the city for the action. I like being able to get away from it....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked the same question to different people and what I noticed is that men generally especially 30 and above pick option B while women regardless the age pick option A.

It seems that at some point men seek peace more than they seek socialization while women apparently not only are not frustrated from the hypersocialization but actually seek it.

Younger guys picked both equally probably cause getting laid and having more opportunities nearby is for them more important than for older men.

Me personally I would pick option B with no doubt not only for the peace but for the space, I want my property under control and that applies to cars and motorbikes too also dont want anyone around me or my stuff when I'm resting.

I find it really hard to genuinely rest when there is someone around, it makes me sleep with an open eye.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stronger prefer A; that is similar to where I live now and will probably continue for decades (I'm in my 30s). This may seem strange to people who know me because you cannot get more introverted than I am, but there are many reasons for this preference which I could expound upon for hours.

I have zero desire to ever live in the country or even the suburbs, they depress the hell out of me. The "country" is typically surrounded by ****ty developed land (farms, golf courses, etc) which are boring and not what I would call "serene" by any stretch. I could write an entire essay about why I find surburbs even more awful and depressing, but that's another topic altogether.

I find the liveliness and chaos of cities oddly comforting, partly because I'm a bit spontaneous and hate prepping/planning as well as control/security and as such have zero interest in owning a home or doing DIY projects. But more importantly, I prefer being able to walk to places in a city rather than driving for 15-30 min (or longer) in various directions in the middle of nowhere to get anywhere relevant.

There are many other factors too, for instance I prefer small spaces (though not anything like a tiny home, those are a meme), and I am much more concerned with location than the parameters of the living space, as long as its a modern and upscale space with a balcony, good view, amenities, etc.

To take this up a notch, if I could pick between $10mil mansion estate in the country in a quiet area, or a $10mil penthouse suite in someplace like Manhattan, I'd absolutely pick the latter every time.

If I want to get away from everything, I'll drive to a big wilderness park and go camping by myself for a few days, or go on a day-hike.

I will say, I would love to live in a simple beach house in quiet beach town at some point, but I wouldn't see myself ever living there permanently. I could also see myself living in a gorgeous remote wildnerness area (like a heavily forrested mountain region) as well, but that is not at all typical of what people think of when they say "country".

When I'm much older it's possible I'll change my mind and live in a place like Alaska or something, but I doubt it. I'd rather die (relatively) young with an active, high risk life, ie go out with a bang not a whimper.

Last edited: