“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Would you rather have your game or a Ferrari?

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Ferrari's can get chicks, no question. I was suprised to hear about a guy getting propositioned in his college parking lot of all places after driving in a 1986 328 GTS (About a $25-$35 k car). Imagine the tail you'd get in a 348, 355 or 360. Pull up in a F40 or Enzo and forget about it. Have any of you riden in a Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc and seen womens reactions?

Would you rather have your game and a regular car or be an AFC Ferrari owner?

I'll take game any day. It's much more fun and interesting.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Why are you even thinking about this. Do something.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Hahaha...the question is...if you could own a Ferrari of your choice (Enzo included) but it meant you could never get laid again...
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
a ferrari won't help if you are afraid to talk to girls... game wins anyday of the week.
 

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
I like to have a red 360 Modena or a silver Aston Martin Vanquish....those are some kickazz rides.....i guess i better win the lotto first...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
sigh....
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Game, hands down.

I wouldn't be able to afford to maintain a Ferarri. I'd sell it immediately and spend the 40 grand elsewhere.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Game, hands down.

I wouldn't be able to afford to maintain a Ferrari. I'd sell it immediately and spend the 40 grand elsewhere.
That’s true. I think an Enzo gets 12 miles to the gallon and it only takes the highest octane.

As for owning a Ferrari or having game, I have neither at the moment so I'd take a Ferrari as long as I have enough cash to maintain it. If I owned an Enzo my game will surely increase with all the hot chicks wanting to talk to me. I'll just have to make sure and not stain the leather ;) The whole point of having a chick magnet is that it makes women come to you. It will sure as hell bring more girls to me than my 88 Honda Accord.
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
if you truly have "game", the Ferrari shall cometh, for the game is the game of success in life & career. game with chicks will be a side effect of this, if you play your cards right.

your Ferrari will attract gold diggers. these are the ones to avoid. buy the Ferrari because it's a beautiful machine, not because it's a chick magnet.

you want something that is SURE FIRE CHICK MAGNET, 10X better than a Ferrari?

"rent" a puppy for a day and take it to a heavy traffic area of your choice and just sit there. you will collect more numbers than you can imagine.

it's a proven fact, puppies are the biggest chick magnet. a while back, a local news station ran a "test". same guy, same place. they tested the guy with a 7 series BMW, a baby, and a puppy. the latter won hands down as far as women approaching him.

as to the car, my cherry 74 Olds 98 Regency Pimp Daddy Huggy Bear, weekend ride turns heads big time. red, 2dr, white top, and 19' 8'' of american steel. Rocket 455, hauls AZZ, and 9 miles per gallon of premium.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
I'd rather have an umbrella, it's raining out. I'd also like a brick of gold...and perhaps a sweet pad in Ibiza to chill at.

I'd like a new computer w/ dual processors and a shi t ton of storage. I'd rather have
 

loonyjuice

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I had one woman screaming with excitement when I told her I had a Porsche, but she seemed disappointed when I told her it wasn't a brand new one. (It's 15 years old!)

I'd trade my Porsche for ***** anyday, but either way, they are both expensive *****es.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I'd much rather have game. It's not like you can take the ferrari inside the club, the store, the classroom, or wherever else you go to talk to women.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
I've only been in a ferrari once and it was with a real good friend of mine who's dad actually owned it. I'm not sure of the model name but i Know it was the same one as in Bad Boys 2 if that helps. Anyways, being in one is like an attention magent. His dad let him use it to run some errands and I tagged along. Needless to say its an attention magnet. Everyone was starring not just girls. But yea I would agree, that you can get chicks easy with it, but if their after you for your $$ then its not as good cause they want something in return.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I bought my last car around a month ago out of town.


When I got there, and I am good friends with the salesman because it' s not my first car I have bought from him and won't be my last, he told me that I HAD to test drive this new 360 Spyder he had in, it was burnt orange and I think it was a year old.

I was like what the hell, I am a porsche man, but I might as well.

I have never experienced so many people looking at me in my life.

First of all, the car is damn powerful, took alot of time getting adjusted to and I have a high end sports car.



With a car like that, it will bring up your game ,because more woman will be attracted to you, which means that you would not be an AFC over one.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
**** the game. You can always come back to this site once you have the ferrari.
 

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
I'll take the Ferrari and keep my current weak a$$ game just b/c I use to race cars and want to get back into it... lol...
 
Top