Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you pursue a woman with higher status than you?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say she showed interest in you despite her having a better job and income than you, would you pursue or not?

Also she expresses that she's looking for a LTR.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m glad to respond if this is a real life situation. If just a hypothesis, I’d rather not invest the energy.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m glad to respond if this is a real life situation. If just a hypothesis, I’d rather not invest the energy.
Real life situation. I want to correct that she expressed she was looking for a LTR in general. I'm not sure if she specifically aimed it towards me.
But my gut feeling is that if my job status doesn't improve, or she changes work to something else, it will cause friction over time.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re likely in the clear. Multitasking at the moment, but will respond in detail later.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the looks, it can work.
I'd say they are average. So I'm not sure if she's desperate or she legit thinks I'm a catch. She's 28, coincides with the "epiphany phase", wanting a LTR etc.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women making bank paying for my flight tickets to blow me when I was broke and unemployed.

Contrary to popular board opinion, I don't chase nor do I pursue. I give them the opportunity to pursue me, that begins when I approach them.

Then it's push pull qualify filter and plates spin themselves.

I pursue my GOALS. And I crush them.

Awesome atheletic, creative women are free to join me for the crazy ride.
If you have the looks, it can work.
^this guy is spot on

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say she showed interest in you despite her having a better job and income than you, would you pursue or not?

I wouldn't rule a woman out because of these factors. But most women will rule a man out if he earns less than her, because if he earns less than her then she won't get a free ride through life and she might even end up having to work for a living.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up:

In my younger years, I could identity with your uncertainty. I can only speak from my personal experience, but hopefully, it'll resonate in some way.

There was a time when I used to jokingly wonder if I'd unknowingly made some deal with the devil. After my move from a smaller town to a larger city (less than 30 minutes away) it was almost surreal.

It's not that I moved to this larger city arriving with a low self-esteem. It was more like, I knew from past experiences how 'high of a level' I could expect to go with future women. I soon discovered that I had set limits on myself where they didn't exist through the eyes of women.

In fact, at first it was very awkward. I'd look around and see guy's with better wit, nicer cars, more "in the know" and yet women (that I believed were above my stature) was focusing on me and not them. It didn't make sense. Because I wasn't accustomed to this, I'd kind of think to myself "what's wrong with these women.?" Again, it's not a self-esteem issue. It was more to what I'd been accustomed to getting... and now, I was getting the the types that once seemed unattainable.

I hope that you don't make my mistake. The biggest obstacle I had was myself. Have there been other obstacles? Sure. If she lives at home, you are up against their parents approval. Also, try to stay away from women that have a lot of gay male friends. I'm totally cool with gay's, but they can be competitive for a woman's attention - if she starts to develop a romantic interest in a man.

Bottom line: never be hostage to the approval of others. Obviously, with this gal, you have a formula that works. Keep that going. If she does something out of line, do not go overboard with the disapproval, but do not take things lying down either. In other words, do not make concessions because you think she's out of your league. Treat her as you'd treat any other gal.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would treat her the same way as any woman, also note, I know people who have a nicer car, home whatever, better job and so on, but in general have a worse life, why? debt, they spend more they make and are bad in using the money, so in the end even me being "less paid" I have more resources avaiable

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally a high status woman would be low value to me. I'd think that she's likely to only want a higher status man and I wouldn't want a girl who's busy all the time because she's a doctor/lawyer.

However I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to date or bang one if I didn't have to worry about those issues. And if she can get me in VIP at the club and buys all of our drinks when we go out, that's a cherry on top of the sundae.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gonna put a price tag on yourself, you have to ensure you haven't given the goods away for free, it's offensive when one woman gets it for free and another doesn't, you can't just be out on the hook up game, you gotta constantly build value in whatever way you can, including being unobtainable to regular women.

The thing is, a woman cannot elevate you to a high status, she can be high status but your status is on you and she can elevate it a bit but not much and forget it if your raising kids that aren't yours, although that is the gig a lot of the time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally a high status woman would be low value to me. I'd think that she's likely to only want a higher status man and I wouldn't want a girl who's busy all the time because she's a doctor/lawyer.

However I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to date or bang one if I didn't have to worry about those issues. And if she can get me in VIP at the club and buys all of our drinks when we go out, that's a cherry on top of the sundae.
She might want someone who turns her on and maybe higher status dudes don't.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might want someone who turns her on and maybe higher status dudes don't.
This is true, sometimes you'll be watching the Maury show and you'll see a woman who works all day to take care of her unfaithful and unemployed boyfriend. Some guys have all the luck.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Sure, why not? Is this in real life for you? I usually dated professional females, a model once (nightmare) and a mid-card celeb. On paper, they all made more then me. However, that is due to real estate write-offs and depreciation. Go for it and do not allow those things to bother you. Just, maintain frame and put her ass in place anytime she tests you. Be willing to walk, if and when necessary.