You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Well we have to remember that she made a counter offer... Although I am certain she will flake in the counter offer as she is playing games.I think the best response to a flake is to be upbeat with her, make her believe that you don’t really care. Something like “ok, no problem, have a great evening”. You may or may not hit her up again in a week or so, that depends on the circumstances and what you feel like doing.
I just think that not responding or saying something hostile is counter productive. If she is flaking for good reason she will think poorly of you and ruin you future chances with her. If she is just being nasty to you then you are rewarding her by showing her that she got to you.
I also find that being positive makes me feel better about myself. Gives me the feeling that I am better than her and that mindset helps me approach the next lady better.
Analyze the real problem here. Why are you making thread after thread about a single mom who's not even fvcking you?
You've got great advice already but you keep ignoring it and go back.
I can answer it for you - desperation, due to no options.
I get it, the pandemic is making everything harder in many ways but you've to stay strong in the abundance mindset and turn your attention to your passions instead, since this woman is enjoying your attention as long as you're giving it to her. Don't blame her, it's all in your behavior.
A DJ goes for what he wants, if he fancies a woman but there's too much resistance and she becomes too complicated he'll turn his attention to better prospects, because he's knows women are everywhere. That's the mindset we all should strive for and why we're here. It's attractive to others and makes our lives better in the sense that we're not only getting regular pvssy, but better and better pvssy along the way since we raise our standards as we go until it becomes a positive feedback loop. This isn't just for women, but for life in general. Right now, you're slipping into the wrong path.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The amount of time used for a bl0wjob could've been used for sex.Just to clarify.. This girl has given me quite alot of bl0wjobs at work but never got to intercourse stage, because she can't get a sitter for her kid.
She won't have full sex at work..The amount of time used for a bl0wjob could've been used for sex.
I don't about you but I have a hard time getting orgasms from a bl0wJ.
It's takes lots of concentration from my mind into tricking my body that I'm getting virtual vaginal sex from a wet mouth.
Because it doesn't feel like genuine pu$$y to me.
Next time try having sex with her on your lunch break instead of getting oral.
That's what I would do.
mate , I do not want to push an emotional button , but I think that you are super invested in this girl , and she can sense thisShe won't have full sex at work..
Just take a step back. Leave the door open but don't be desperate and look for other plates. Nexting is an ego cope. If you feel truly disrespected, then next. To me a minor flake with a legit excuse is no big deal. With options this stuff should be automatic.
I'm not though man.. I rarely speak to her outside of work.. We barely text each other.. Maybe once a week.mate , I do not want to push an emotional button , but I think that you are super invested in this girl , and she can sense this
and she is not as invested as you are
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I am talking about you thinking about her a lot , way more than you should giving the situationI'm not though man.. I rarely speak to her outside of work.. We barely text each other.. Maybe one a week.
I don't see how that is super invested.
I get a bl0w job off her, then we don't speak for a week or so.
How much less invested do you want me to be lol
I am talking about you thinking about her a lot , way more than you should giving the situation
you already invited her a lot of times and she always came with this wushu washi excuses
if she really wanted to sleep with you she would have done something by now in this regards , but I guess she is happy with how things are and unless something happens , she will try to maintain the status que
The stupid thing is... It was her who suggested meeting up for sex and not me.You seem too eager and thirsty which she can likely sense, which is why she is stringing you along. It's when you don't care whether you sleep with her or not is when you will.
Just take a step back and be cool. Act like you DGAF whether you sleep with her or not. Don't ask her to get together outside of work again. If she brings it up blow her off and tell her you're busy sounding disinterested. That's the kryptonite with women. You don't want it.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
When she flaked, she did make a counter offer for the weekend after... I told her I might be able to make it, but will have to see.You seem too eager and thirsty which she can likely sense, which is why she is stringing you along. It's when you don't care whether you sleep with her or not is when you will.
Just take a step back and be cool. Act like you DGAF whether you sleep with her or not. Don't ask her to get together outside of work again. If she brings it up blow her off and tell her you're busy sounding disinterested. That's the kryptonite with women. You don't want it.
Three flakes so far.. My plan is to flake on her now.. And back offOh, three is enough.