Would you marry again?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Isn't that the sole reason why we come here? To recognize what we will and, more importantly, will not settle for? I seem to be in the extreme minority when it comes to being in a wonderful relationship with Mrs. K and it's quite disheartnening.

I am no better than any brother who comes here. However, I do take solace in the fact that I've worked damned hard to find out who I truly am and what boundaries I will never step over or duck under. This is what keeps her intrigued because she knows without a doubt that I am a man who stands by the virtue of his own power. A man who understands and accepts the responsibility for his life and the direction it goes.

I wish there were more of us than not.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My married friend and I had an interesting discusssion. He's going through a bitter divorce and is full of fear about his financial future. He's barely scraping by and has had to make a lot of sacrifices to make ends meet. Meanwhile, his future ex is driving a new vehicle, shopping til she's dropping and gorging at the finer restaurants. She knows she's got him by the kahunas and has no problems making ends meet on his dime.

We reached the conclusion that divorce was created for women to move on with their lives with as little inconvenience to them while putting the man in a financial straight-jacket which could take decades to take off. He's bitter and I don't blame him.

These days a man has to be very careful since one bad move could cause a life time of consequences.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I am open to the possibility of getting married. I will only ever get married once and I'll be very choosey in my wife if I ever do get married. I will never seriously date a women who's ever been divorced. I tried it once and will never do it again, there is a reason she's been divorced.