Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you mack the gals from "Florida Girls"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: I would have a hard time even doing the gal with the orange halter top, although I suppose that if I didn't have to do any work for it, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
The fourth, Jayla (Laci Mosley), is so determined to avoid work that she’s the devoted sugar baby of an Applebee’s franchise owner.
(She's not the one I had mentioned.) I cannot fathom anyone sugar-babying that chick. o_O

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Jeeezus 4-6 wtf would any guy with value even fck with that jeezus. After seeing this if i posted a pic of my wife you guys sould want to kill me so you could fck her. True story
I'm not even going to click the link. What area of Floriduh does that take place in? I mean, down here we have tons of fat, nasty women. I mean just read some of my posts.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a no for me

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: I would have a hard time even doing the gal with the orange halter top, although I suppose that if I didn't have to do any work for it, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

(She's not the one I had mentioned.) I cannot fathom anyone sugar-babying that chick. o_O
She's pretty hot - http://instagr.am/p/B1eqG6ThMdU/

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I only ask out 7 or above. She's a 6 I guess. I don't like the saggy boobs. If her teeth or alright it would pass as a 6 I guess.

However, remember she has professional makeup, photo shop and such in that photo so it might only be a 5.
Says the dude who's chasing single moms who ghost him. Beggars can't be choosers... Dude, you're not even close to her level at this time. Come back to us when you have some receipts of your success with the single mommas and then you can move up to single ladies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Says the dude who's chasing single moms who ghost him. Beggars can't be choosers... Dude, you're not even close to her level at this time. Come back to us when you have some receipts of your success with the single mommas and then you can move up to single ladies.
I'd rather be single than plow that chick in the photo that was just posted. I didn't have a single mom ghost me btw lol. The one i went out with last week wasn't a mom. The other one I talked to for almost 2 hours tonight.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'd rather be single than plow that chick in the photo that was just posted. I didn't have a single mom ghost me btw lol. The one i went out with last week wasn't a mom. The other one I talked to for almost 2 hours tonight.
Sure you did. You really need to get your head examined.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Probably not looking like that pic irl
But she is ok

Look at ppls biggoal comment now we know why some ppl dont get women. Unrealistic expectation.
Not unrealistic. I mean, without the lighting and airbrushing, she's probably an high end 5. Most of the guys on here unless you're totally slobs or ugly should be shooting higher than that girl. There is no reason even an average guy should settle for anything below a 6.5

Granted I'm not saying go for the 9s and such though but unless you're ugly and repulsive you should aim higher than that. Besides, I see fat guys with girls better looking than her.

Hell, the last 4 OLD dates I've had were far better looking than here, and that's OLD.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Come on man....that chick higher than a 6.

7.5 to 8 range. At least in that pic.
a 7.5?? Even with that air brushing and that she is no 7. Unless everyone's standards are lower the OLD date from last week I posted about was closer to 7.5 on my scale and she was far better looking than the girl in the photo and even then she was a little big boned but had a doll face.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man....that chick higher than a 6.

7.5 to 8 range. At least in that pic.
I'm taking professional makeup and photoshop into account. She lacks any feminine figure. She has big boobs which are probably fake.
Not saying I would pass if that's how she normslly looks in person.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal beggars can't be choosers. In that picture that girl looks bangable, you need to rethink your ideas and strategies. @redskinsfan92 I have seen more than my fare share of fake boobs and from my experienced point of view those are real boobs.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There´s one of them I would not kick out of my bed as long as she´s childless.