"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Would you mack the gals from "Florida Girls"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: I would have a hard time even doing the gal with the orange halter top, although I suppose that if I didn't have to do any work for it, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
The fourth, Jayla (Laci Mosley), is so determined to avoid work that she’s the devoted sugar baby of an Applebee’s franchise owner.
(She's not the one I had mentioned.) I cannot fathom anyone sugar-babying that chick. o_O
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Jeeezus 4-6 wtf would any guy with value even fck with that jeezus. After seeing this if i posted a pic of my wife you guys sould want to kill me so you could fck her. True story
I'm not even going to click the link. What area of Floriduh does that take place in? I mean, down here we have tons of fat, nasty women. I mean just read some of my posts.
 

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
420
Reaction score
44
Location
Canada
That's a no for me
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: I would have a hard time even doing the gal with the orange halter top, although I suppose that if I didn't have to do any work for it, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

(She's not the one I had mentioned.) I cannot fathom anyone sugar-babying that chick. o_O
She's pretty hot - http://instagr.am/p/B1eqG6ThMdU/
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I only ask out 7 or above. She's a 6 I guess. I don't like the saggy boobs. If her teeth or alright it would pass as a 6 I guess.

However, remember she has professional makeup, photo shop and such in that photo so it might only be a 5.
Says the dude who's chasing single moms who ghost him. Beggars can't be choosers... Dude, you're not even close to her level at this time. Come back to us when you have some receipts of your success with the single mommas and then you can move up to single ladies.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Says the dude who's chasing single moms who ghost him. Beggars can't be choosers... Dude, you're not even close to her level at this time. Come back to us when you have some receipts of your success with the single mommas and then you can move up to single ladies.
I'd rather be single than plow that chick in the photo that was just posted. I didn't have a single mom ghost me btw lol. The one i went out with last week wasn't a mom. The other one I talked to for almost 2 hours tonight.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'd rather be single than plow that chick in the photo that was just posted. I didn't have a single mom ghost me btw lol. The one i went out with last week wasn't a mom. The other one I talked to for almost 2 hours tonight.
Sure you did. You really need to get your head examined.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Probably not looking like that pic irl
But she is ok

Look at ppls biggoal comment now we know why some ppl dont get women. Unrealistic expectation.
Not unrealistic. I mean, without the lighting and airbrushing, she's probably an high end 5. Most of the guys on here unless you're totally slobs or ugly should be shooting higher than that girl. There is no reason even an average guy should settle for anything below a 6.5

Granted I'm not saying go for the 9s and such though but unless you're ugly and repulsive you should aim higher than that. Besides, I see fat guys with girls better looking than her.

Hell, the last 4 OLD dates I've had were far better looking than here, and that's OLD.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Come on man....that chick higher than a 6.

7.5 to 8 range. At least in that pic.
a 7.5?? Even with that air brushing and that she is no 7. Unless everyone's standards are lower the OLD date from last week I posted about was closer to 7.5 on my scale and she was far better looking than the girl in the photo and even then she was a little big boned but had a doll face.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Come on man....that chick higher than a 6.

7.5 to 8 range. At least in that pic.
I'm taking professional makeup and photoshop into account. She lacks any feminine figure. She has big boobs which are probably fake.
Not saying I would pass if that's how she normslly looks in person.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@biggoal beggars can't be choosers. In that picture that girl looks bangable, you need to rethink your ideas and strategies. @redskinsfan92 I have seen more than my fare share of fake boobs and from my experienced point of view those are real boobs.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
4,796
Location
Mexico
There´s one of them I would not kick out of my bed as long as she´s childless.
 
Top