Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you have walked away?

What would you have done?

• I would have walked away.

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • I would have confronted her.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I would have waited.

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from a "date" with some girl. We had agreed to meet at the coffee place for a date on the phone.

So when I get there I find her at a table with one of her girlfriends. I'm not sure whether or not she brought her friend with her or if the friend was already there, but it kind of pissed me off that it wasn't just her and me.

But anyway, about 5 minutes later she gets a call on her cell phone and goes outside. I wait for her to finish for 5-10 minutes or so, and she doesn't. I then walked out of the coffee shop, walked right past the girl, got in my car and left.

Did I make the right decision? Would you have done the same thing?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walked away, ive got better things 2 do than wait for some chick to finish blabbering on the phone. It is rude of her to do that (phone call) on a date - especially a first date. She's definately not giving you a good impression by doing this, if she's too dumb too realise this then 2 bad for her.

Just act like it didn't happen until SHE brings it up.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Nothing is more rude than someone who has a phonecall more important than you.

wtf.

I would have done the same thing, but sooner.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing what I know now, I would not have left, but I would have ended the date quickly. I probably would have given it about 5 more minutes from the time she got back from using the phone and told her that I was going to get going, nice to see, bye bye.

It sounds like she was not that interested.

You did the right thing. :)

CB

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
Knowing what I know now, I would not have left, but I would have ended the date quickly. I probably would have given it about 5 more minutes from the time she got back from using the phone and told her that I was going to get going, nice to see, bye bye.

It sounds like she was not that interested.

You did the right thing. :)

CB
Dude...

She brought a friend. As in, "I was too scared to come alone, just in-case you were a REAL man and wanted just to **** me."

I'm gonna say leave immediately.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away without a word.
I think you did exactly the right thing.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, i would have loved to see her face. :D

Was the other friend still hanging around when you walked away? Did you said something to her?

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Total disrespect.

I would come up to her, while she's on the phone and said "I have other things to do, and it ain't you". Smiled and then walked off.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A definate case of low IL. When a chick brings along one of her friends its for a reason. Shes using her friend as a buffer to prevent any physical intimacy between you two.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in your shoes, I would have left right when I saw her friend there with her. I would have turned my @ss right around, got in my car and took off. When she called to ask me why I didn't show up, I would have said something creative, like "I'm with my friend right now, were busy, click." :D

Don't waste your time on silly *****es like this. But bro, there must have been obivious warning signs of her low IL?? I would have never let it get to coffee, I would have NEXT'D her ass before this. Good decision though. What did she do when she saw you leaving? Or did she even see you?

PIMP

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are wary enough to ask for a friend to come along. It wasn't a real date, right? Punking out just because she had a friend along for the first meeting would be AFC.

Now as for the phone conversation, leaving seems to have been the right thing to do on the surface. It would have been the perfect thing to do if it was only the two of you.

However, you are a DJ and she left you there with her friend ;). Think of what you could have done with her friend while she was busy on the telephone? Even if her friend wasn't a HB8+, you would have been able to really show her that her actions on the telephone AND bringing along a friend wasn't a good idea.

All in all, it was good for you to leave but I'm not sure that she even realized why you left. No biggie...

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I feel a WHOLE lot better now!

Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
What did she do when she saw you leaving? Or did she even see you?
Nothing. Apparently she thought that I was just getting something out of my car, that is until I got in it and drove off!

Originally posted by Blaaaaat
Haha, i would have loved to see her face. :D

Was the other friend still hanging around when you walked away? Did you said something to her?
I told her friend I was getting pissed off right before I left.

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
It wasn't a real date, right?
I told her we were going on a "coffee date". If that qualifies as a real date then yes.

Originally posted by echo1212
Was this a first time internet date? Sounds like it.
Actually no. I went to high school with this girl, though we never really crossed paths till college. About a year ago, her cousin told me that this girl went to a party at my house once and that she used to like me. I would've called back then but I didn't have her # and her cousin didn't give it to me.

I met up with her again at my friend's house and we all three partied. Before I left, I told her she needed to go out on a coffee date with me. She said, "yeah I do." So I got her #, waited a few days, set it up, went out and you know the rest.

Right after I drove off she called my friend. He refuses to tell me what she said because he "doesn't want to get in the middle of this." Apparently she wants to talk to me or something though, but she doesn't have my number...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say good job @ walking away.... If she says she wants to talk to you, I'd say call her and say, "Ya, XXXX told me that you wanted to talk..." and let her know that it was disrespectful on her part.... but DON'T raise your voice at her, just calmly tell her.

also, my opinion would be 50/50 on giving her another chance