Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would you have sex with a fat chick?

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you hadnt had sex for a long time, and a fat chick came along and the opportunity for sex with her arises. would you have sex with a fat chick?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Size 6 all the way.

Keep your standards, regardless of the situation.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how big. I kind of like a little chub every now and then. If it's some ridiculously huge broad then no.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf people... how do you know chicks sizes in numbers

is that number their pants, underwear, shirt... ummm shoes?

//edit//
i forgot to answer the question.

simple... HELL NO!
//edit//

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

what are you asking I've had sex with all types of chicks, skinny ass chicks, big chicks, tall chicks, short, black, white, latino, chicks that were 10's, chicks that were 5's. What is this some kind of snobbish country club criteria questionaire for WASP (white anglo saxon protestant)

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok for the guy that doesnt know the girls dress sizes (boy where have you been all your life I can tell a girls bra size aswel LOL ......... but them pushups still cause me to make mistakes)

Ok size 3-5 = small skinny girl flat chested to a size a bra, small and petite you can bounce her all night long, but she might feel a bit boney to you.

Size 6 = the wonder size, girls look damn hot in this size everyone knows that they are, just skinny enough and have just the right amount of curves, its these girls that turn you rock hard at a moments notice, most of them have A-B size bras some C's but thats rare and hot property.

Size 8-10 = 8 aint that bad looking a bit chubby but you cant tell at all, 10 just a little bit bigger not that much and if she's tall then she'll look normal as hell, they normally have C size bras.

Anythng higher and you can tell shes fat so there you go LOL.

Personally I dont like skinny girls as well I'm scared I might break her and I like something to grab onto ya know. A chick thats size 6-10 is fine anyday for me.

Edit: most girls that are size 6 dont stay that size too long, they either start losing or adding weight, its very hard to maintain, lets say being a size 6 is like having ripped abs all year round, can be done but you gotta work your ass off for it.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather sleep with a thin 45 year old woman than a fat chick... Say "NO" to fat chicks!:kick:

This coming from a guy who exclusively goes for the twenty something young girls...:whistle:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey typical, i agree with your sizing chart.

And to think that some girls think size 14 is still not fat. Other girls will reassure the size 14 girls, 'theres nothing wrong, your perfectly normal'

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Ok size 3-5 = small skinny girl flat chested to a size a bra, small and petite you can bounce her all night long, but she might feel a bit boney to you.

Size 6 = the wonder size, girls look damn hot in this size everyone knows that they are, just skinny enough and have just the right amount of curves, its these girls that turn you rock hard at a moments notice, most of them have A-B size bras some C's but thats rare and hot property.

Size 8-10 = 8 aint that bad looking a bit chubby but you cant tell at all, 10 just a little bit bigger not that much and if she's tall then she'll look normal as hell, they normally have C size bras.
Well in the UK the sizes differ. So a 6-8 is more like your 3-5
A size 10 is your size 6 and 12-14 is like your 8-10.

To be honest, I've shagged women of all sizes and shapes from many different back grounds.

I definately love a bit of meat on my women, but in the right places. I think everyone should and will shag a fat bird at one point in their life and not tell anyone. Come on people, we are human and we are curious beings!

So when you are faced with the dilemma of... do I used my hand AGAIN!?!? or should I stick it into this fat bird!?!?! You should chose the latter at least once!

:p

blankman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity to a fat chick and she was really cool. I should have kept her around for a little longer bacause I'm now horner then a mother-- you know

Reaction score
In my mind I would, but in practise, I had an opportunity to seriously go after a FUG I meet from the internet, and actually passed it earlier this year. She was open to all my sexual fantasies, but I flaked out.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
In my mind I would, but in practise, I had an opportunity to seriously go after a FUG I meet from the internet, and actually passed it earlier this year. She was open to all my sexual fantasies, but I flaked out.
Dude, that was a golden opportunity to lose your virginity without having to worry about what the broad thought of your performance.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls need lovin' too :p

Been there, done that. Don't recommend it..

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll quote Bartleby the Scrivener on this one...

"I'd prefer not to..."

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Fat chicks go berzerk in the sack. See, they can't pull that same sh!t and get away with it that the skinny/hot girls do (like just lay there). Nope, fat chix need to seriously put in some effort... otherwise they don't have much going for them - and they know it.

It has been my experience that fat chicks give THE BEST head. They have to, and they have to do it well. And since they do, they not only have the most experience, but they also have the most refined methods.

In addition, fat chicks seem to be far more liberated. They are more likely to endulge in (and admit they enjoy) ass sex and hook up 3-ways.

So, yes, I've done some "overweight" chicks. And I've been blown by some pretty damn obese broads (and that was it :yes: hooray for booze!) - those chicks actually often have orgasms from giving BJ's because, well, that's the closest they are used to getting to a cack.

There is a limit: rolls. Plump is fine, round is ok, "soft" is decent... but as soon as there is a buckle in the skin... oh man do I want to puke.

My standing rule is that if I can't pick them up or give them a piggy back ride, I can't screw them. (That's not neccessarily a very good filter though seeing as how I'm 5' 7" and dead-lifting 270lbs. - I should amend that rule now that I've been lifting!)

lol@Bartelby the Scrivener