"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Would you have casual sex or a relationship with a girl that has an OnlyFans?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
This stage in the game. I'd only associate with people who have the potential to help my life grow or next.

Only got so much time, tick tock.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I tend to agree with you, just the fact being on OnlyFans and exposing yourself like that feels trashy, I agree. But I learned in life not to be so black and white to better myself and have a better understanding of things. It might serve you to see the grey areas and understand your reality and perspective isn't the absolute truth. And certainly, hypothetically speaking, at one point someone being racist doesn't label them trash for the rest of their life. Everyone is living their own reality and reasons for their actions, so my point stands. Character and mindset are much deeper than perception.

Modern Man Advice
I think most so called men today would tolerate it and porn star kills. I run a tight ship. A bigger tell tale us a woman's compliance with whatever jargon the culture pedals from mystery Vax to only fans. if the culture demanded better as did men, women would fall in line.

I got the popcorn out. Enjoy the decline. pillage whatever you can. watch the world burn. hearing fresh and fit and years later the women on Kevin Samuels, I got the lulz. the future is cat farms and a lot of divorce rape dudes. the only thing that they share in common is bad lifestyle choices. in retrospect the men will own choosing a slut to play house with and women will die on the cliff with her victim card. good riddance.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
How do you walk down the street with her arm in arm bumping into simps who’ve saved nude pics of her in on their phones? My girl’s nudity is for my private enjoyment only.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top