Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Would you guys confront this Retard?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I just found out my ex, just told another friend of mine I was "creepy"

I have no clue what this means, but it bothers me for some reason (I dont want rumors going around my other friends)

This Whacked out brood has some mental disorder, and she is the one that used to call me crying for no reason at 4am, and she calls me creepy??

p.s. it was kinda a messy breakup, but I just ignored her at the end, and she went away

now she is hanging around the same circle of friends as me

Am I blowing this whole thing out of proportion?:confused:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
why are you so worry? If your circle of friends know you for who you are, they can tell that your ex is blowing smoke. If your friends are so willing and quick to pass judgement on you, then they are not your friends. You don't need to prove anything, so just be your regular self.

If your ex is hanging around with your friends, sooner or later, her true color will show. People who like to hang around with a wacky mental woman are not usually wacky themselves.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
well , around the same time we broke up, I found this site

So, I was like total AFC, and would call her and try to win her back (when she wouldnt even return my phonecalls, I would send her emails, etc)

Then When I COMPLETELY STOPPED for like 6 months, she started sending me voicemails and emails

so I figured my AFC behavior would have sent her "creepy" vibes (which is funny because she was the AFC in the relationship)

I felt like she wanted nothing to do with me, and I kept calling/emailing her for validation

Now I regret having done all that, because I was trying to be her friend, but feel like a jackass because she misconstrued me wanting to be her freind as a creepy guy who cant let go

thats what bothers me
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Several times in my past I worried over what my ex's would tell my friends, etc.

Some of them did try to poison people's minds against me.

But I can tell you, your worst fears won't be realized. 98% of people will know she is just being vindictive, and the issue will lose their interest very quickly.

My point is, just ride it out. It will not be a bad as you fear.

Dietzcoi
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top