“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Would you fuk her if she is not hot?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i'm supposed to be meeting this girl tonight that I seen around. i have arranged to go pick her up with my pal and his girlfriend. anyway... i keep thinking, "what the fuk am i doing?"

She hasn't got the best face... but her body is damn FINE! it's really fuking hot. nice and thin, nice figure and shape on the hips.

would you guys fuk a girl with a hot body and not a really good face?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Tails
would you guys fuk a girl with a hot body and not a really good face?
"It must be the ass 'cause it ain't the face, we need a tip drill."
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
****en oath dude..
this is a little quote i learnt from old men at my work

"the one you miss out on is the one you never catch up on"

**** anything, just keep it safe. u'll be a better man for sticking it in her.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Quoting my friend "Just put a towel over her face when you're doing her, and tell her it's a part of fetish thing."
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Does she turn you on? If so, really doesn't matter.

Last weekend I was messing around with this girl who was a 6 at best. If she had come up to my place I would've torn her a new vag!na.

I mean, don't bang girls you don't find attractive just because you feel like you need sex, but you said it yourself, the body is killer. If YOU find her attractive and she turns you on, then do your worst. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top