“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Would you enter a LTR with a past freak?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
I was recently dating this shy woman who was religious and all. Couldn't get her to do much in bed but she had a really nice body, so I had fun anyway. I was getting oneitis vibes and was considering entering a LTR with her.

Then, one night, after a few tequila shots, she opened up to me about her past. She mentioned how her and one of her exes used to watch a lot of pron and try the various positions they saw. Then she said that one of her exes used to take her to various abandoned buildings where they would fvck.

The next day, we didn't talk about what she said, but I decided to not get into an LTR and since the sex was boring anyway, I broke up with her. I wasn't sure if I was being immature or not, so I asked AI about it. Here's the reply:



But part of me still refuses to accept the fact that she did crazy sh!t with her exes but acts like a nun with me. What would you guys have done?
You got all mad because she had sex with a guy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top