“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Would you date a stripper or/and a porn star ? Call girl?

Jack22

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
182
Reaction score
255
Age
25
Ok. Thanks guys.
I needed a reality check.

But isn't it sad that sex workers can't have a family life. 2.5 kids and a dog.
Watch this first.


When I was still an average frustrated chump, I was friends with an escort. She came from a very wealthy family, went to one of the best high schools in the state, but had no father figure. I think she did it out of spite, but she was a radical feminist (as almost all girls are these days). Just being around her was one of the worst choices I ever made in my life, the only good that came out of it was that it shook me out of my blue pill daze and woke me up to reality.

Why was it so bad? Well, she was nuts. Scheming, emasculating, narcissism paired with her complete lack of respect, while I took it like a chump. The mental sh$t she took in my head took me years to recover from. My broken arm healed faster than the mental scar she left behind.

Escorts are broken. They can't pair bond, have a skewed vision of reality, and they suffer from the female version of ED, because after taking so much d!ck for money, they learned to turn their emotions off to intimacy. Sex for her would be a chore, not a beautiful moment to share with your partner. A lot of girls put on this facade of being "oh so nice and sweet" because they know that's what guys are into, so just a bit of a warning next time you judge people by their appearance.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top