Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you date a girl who checks all the boxes except her body?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will sound like a desperate-man-with-no-other-options suggestion but I would think in dating you have to comprise to some level. It would be great to date someone who checks all of the boxes but the reality is there will always be something. And if I am going to compromise, it will be at a lower level (and thick tights big booty sounds like it). I will not compromise on values, family integrity, social awareness, solid mental health, etc. She checks those boxes so in my opinion give it a shot.

But if we are being honest here, obvi it bothers you. And if I know something about that, cause I've been there, I will fixate on it and that is all I will focus on. Like that episode of Seinfeld where George is dating this really good-looking girl who had a big nose. He couldn't get past her nose.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FlexpertHamilton my guess is if you are questioning yourself, the answer is no you shouldn't.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've observed, most women start ballooning up in their early 20s or late 20s, usually from college stress or "career" stress and years of alcoholism. It's pretty rare for someone who's fit in their 30s to NOT have been into fitness/nutrition in their 20s.

The people who get fatter in their 30s+ are the ones who never cared about their health in the first place.
Still the farthest from the truth, if this is what you've observed about women's (especially black women) aging process you don't have enough experience to make these claims.
That ass (& the rest of her) isn't getting any smaller or staying the same, it's only going to become "more so".

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my many targets is a latina that is thick down there.

she is gorgeous and fun. For me i wont know until i get her naked if its a go.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still the farthest from the truth, if this is what you've observed about women's (especially black women) aging process you don't have enough experience to make these claims.
That ass (& the rest of her) isn't getting any smaller or staying the same, it's only going to become "more so".
This is pretty true.

If you just want to smash and she passes the boner test, then go for it. But if you're going to date her long term then there is an extremely good chance that she's just going to balloon up. Commitment almost always leads to a chick letting herself go.

For me, if the thighs are rubbing together or just thunder thighs in general are a no-go, because that is the part that is going to balloon into oblivion and I find fat asses very unattractive. It's not really a matter of if, it's a matter of when; and where the fat goes is genetically determined, not random.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would I "date" a girl like this? Yes.

Would I turn a girl like this into an LTR? No.

You need consistent sexual stimulation to any type of drawn out relationship work. Clearly, the fact you are here asking everyone this is evidence enough for me this isn't going to work for you long term if you mean dating her exclusively. If you are talking casual dating, the variety this girl offers by the fact she is black when your other plates are white will probably be enough to give you a boner to rail her with. But if you are only seeing this girl, I think the heaviness in the hips will eventually bug you. Especially when you begin to look around and notice some hot, skinny white girl that you want to bang but can't because you are tied to this woman.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the boxes? All 567,except 1..

Just saw a man with a dog, a black golden retriever, waiting outside of a store. Little later this mweh , mediocre hb5 woman walks out with a baby with her. His lady and his kid. Far from the hottest woman, but it all looked really peaceful and serene. Two stable people who stick together.

Always makes me wonder how such a guy feels. He must also know his wife isnt the hottest. He was even normal looking, and i bet he could get a woman with a few SMV points higher.

Would I "date" a girl like this? Yes.

Would I turn a girl like this into an LTR? No.

You need consistent sexual stimulation to any type of drawn out relationship work. Clearly, the fact you are here asking everyone this is evidence enough for me this isn't going to work for you long term if you mean dating her exclusively. If you are talking casual dating, the variety this girl offers by the fact she is black when your other plates are white will probably be enough to give you a boner to rail her with. But if you are only seeing this girl, I think the heaviness in the hips will eventually bug you. Especially when you begin to look around and notice some hot, skinny white girl that you want to bang but can't because you are tied to this woman.
And yes , contradicting to my previous story, this is a problem. Life has his funny ways. And just when you settle for less something better comes along. Now you gotta get rid of a actually good woman, for a more "exciting" one. Or you'll be frustrated because FOMO kicks in.

I did the former and payed the price though..a hot BPD baby momma while the "lesser" women that were all in to me got their shyte together ,diplomas, careers and all that good stuff. That makes you go " what if"...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes , contradicting to my previous story, this is a problem. Life has his funny ways. And just when you settle for less something better comes along. Now you gotta get rid of a actually good woman, for a more "exciting" one. Or you'll be frustrated because FOMO kicks in.

I did the former and payed the price though..a hot BPD baby momma while the "lesser" women that were all in to me got their shyte together ,diplomas, careers and all that good stuff. That makes you go " what if"...
Never settle. That includes for the "nice" girl. You see this advice sometimes on here (never from me). "If you want an LTR you're better off with the HB 6.5 or 7 who will be happy to be with you versus the HB 8-8.5 who is a challenge because she has so many options." All women are a pain in the ass. And the sexual frustration you will have staring at a plain face or flabby body over the course of time will be far worse. The other piece to this is that once these lesser-looking women lock you down, they will be just as much a pain as a hot woman is. No reason to settle. Period.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't speaking about black women. And I generally avoid women older than 27-28 anyway so it's kind of moot if they're older than that since I wouldn't date them anyway.

If you just want to smash and she passes the boner test, then go for it. But if you're going to date her long term then there is an extremely good chance that she's just going to balloon up. Commitment almost always leads to a chick letting herself go.
I like short term semi serious relationships. I'm moving this year so I am not looking for an LTR.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to get sucked in on the group-think around here (ie; a man is an example of the woman he's with etc..). Don't follow the herd mentality. Make your own path and choose your personal delights.

Personally speaking, it's very rare (actually, I wish it was more common) to meet a girl ... and after leaving, you think to yourself "I have no idea how her entire shape looks." At least for me, this indicates that things clicked so well... that I didn't simply slide into 'default' mode. I've gone out with approx 150-175 women (but only slept with about half). I've only met maybe five or so that captivated my interest so much that I didn't scope out their body upon first meeting.
He has a point

Women for LTRs are different than those who you would just do fwb with

If the girl is amazing at a personal level, then the ass thing would not be as problematic. With enough ass fitness it will look better. Just frame it that you like a “ worked at gym ass”, and that her ass would be the nr1 ass in the world if she would go to the gym and do ass exercises

African women tend to put the fat in the ass, so that is why it might look weird

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Nope. Never again.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once your "in" with a women they are all pretty much the same give or take temperament, insecurities and other small details.

Once youve reached that point with women you become indifferent and realize you should never settle.