"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Would you date a chick taller than you?

Would you date a chick taller than you?

  • Yes

    Votes: 33 68.8%
  • No

    Votes: 15 31.3%

  • Total voters
    48

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Pretty self-explanatory. The girl I'm thinking of is about my height (5"8) minimum and two inches higher maximum. I Just thought I'd gauge the opinion of the DJs.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mateo_g

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
As long as she is attractive, fun to be around, and great in the sack; hell yes.
 

Mizzou-Rah

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I'm in the same position as you. There is a chick maybe 2 inches taller than me that I kind of like, and I'm pretty sure she likes me. However, for some reason I just can't get over the height issue, and I think she may go for guys taller than her (her last bf was like 6'3"). I voted no in the poll, but that could change. I say if it's not an issue to you then go for it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Most definately. I don't know whether it applies to me since I'm 6' 2". Although, i seen leviathan chicks once in a while that top me in height.
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
I have. It didn't last long, and she thought I was strange because I always liked it when she made herself taller.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't. They'd be too tall then. I prefer chicks small and petite for some reason. Plus I'm 6'3" and have never seen a chick my height or taller. Any of you guys seen a chick that's over 6'3"?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tall chicks look dorky and their bodily shape is not proportioned well.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Bratislava, Slovakia
LOL! Yesterday I saw soooo tall girl in bus, that I couldn't believe my eyes. I am quite tall, but she was more than one head taller!!! :eek: Face was not so pretty, BUT her azz! So cool tight azz, I haven't never seen. :D
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
I wanna hear people's reasons for saying "no".
Because I'm already 6'3". A chick TALLER then me would look like a huge freaky biatch. I don't need that circus sh!t. If I was a smaller guy like 5'6" yeah I'd date a chick a couple of inches taller then me.
 

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Location
kc
I would, I am 6'1 so there aren't many girls taller then me!
 

Mizzou-Rah

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
My reason for saying no is basically because I would feel odd being the smaller person in the couple. Whether it is right or wrong, I have the mindset that the man is supposed to be bigger and taller than the woman in the relationship. I'm not really a short guy (I'm 5'10") but I'm not really attracted to girls taller than me for some reason. I prefer smaller girls, maybe because it makes me feel bigger than i am.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
I'm 5'11" so there aren't too many girls taller than me, but I wouldn't mind. I think that guys who object to it are insecure, that's just my opinion.
 
Top