"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Would you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Would you mind if your F*** buddy had other F*** buddies too?

I think I'm in this situation right now. :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Id only care about the Stds
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Julian
Id only care about the Stds
*nods*

yea, ill be sure to confirm shes clean before we engage in post-oral sex relations (her to me) that we are up to so far :)

I fear upon me questioning, shes just gonna assume shes clean. Should I demand she gets tested or take her word for it?
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
If you have a fb, you can assume she has other fbs too. You cannot assume exclusivity unless it is stated.

post closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top