"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Would you call her again...?

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
SuP:

I met this girl at work who I had given the eye to a few times before that. I work in a food place. She was really cute and one day she came in again and I started talking to her. She was cool and kept talking to me...wouldn't leave. So after awhile I naturally asked her for her number. Seemed interested enough.

Called her a few days later and I got the old thank you...I'm busy on both days you asked to chill with me.

I said, that's cool...here is my number, call me when you get some time.

>> I knew she wouldn't call. Is it even worth calling her again...or is it one time and you're out.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Don't your time on her. She didn't counter your offers and deep down you know that she won't call you. Remember that just because a woman gives you her number, it doesn't mean that she's interested.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Do don call her again. Only call her if she initiates. When you see her still exchange pleasntries and be in an upbeat mood (don't look sad or mean).
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Hi.

I actually saw her today. I hadn't called her since that one call. She came in to work and perked up and waved when I looked at her. She told me that she has been sick. I was upbeat, I really didn't care if she wanted to hang out or not...she made sure that she said goodbye to me and I said I'll talk to you later.

I think maybe this means give her another call. Why not right...

M
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top