Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you bust 2 married cheaters?

Would you bust 2 married cheaters?

• Yes totally bust them! Adultery is wrong. Take Action

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Do Nothing. Leave it to Karma

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question here................

Workplace scenario

Imagine 2 adults, say both in their 40's, both married, who are cheating on their respective
husbands/wives. It is the talk of the workplace, and they are quite brazen and flippant about the whole thing, even going so far as having sex in the company toilets.

All their work colleague's opinion of this is "Nothing to do with me"

This has been going on for 2 years, yet recent events have meant that both of these individuals have caused you to suffer financially, personally and maybe even health-wise.

You have the opportunity to essentially bust both of these people!

You can do this anonymously, without any traceable come back.

Taking the grass/snitch aspect out of the equation, as well as any moral/religious/legalistic aspect....what would you do?

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On moral grounds I would tend to let karma do it's thing. But, if this was directly affecting me or my work in a negative way, there would be a point at which I could no longer tolerate it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not affecting me personally, then just let them do their thing because you don't know the situations behind the scenes. If their wives/husbands have stopped having sex or they're complete arseholes, then they might deserve being cheated on.

However, if it IS affecting me personally, then yes I would bust them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the colleagues. The only time I would care about this is if it was costing me money. If this relationship is causing a disruption I would just fire them. If none of this bothers the manager/owner who cares. But if you have a manager/owner that expects you to take up the slack because they are weak and won't enforce standards of performance, then you have to decide if what you are being paid is worth putting up with it.

This has been going on for 2 years, yet recent events have meant that both of these individuals have caused you to suffer financially, personally and maybe even health-wise.
Why don't you just quit? Really your health is not worth a job. But I do wonder what could possibly be going on that you are suffering. I suspect that your job is the problem not the affair and you are blaming this climate where cheating happens for the general conditions created by a bad owner/manager.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question here................

Workplace scenario

Imagine 2 adults, say both in their 40's, both married, who are cheating on their respective
husbands/wives. It is the talk of the workplace, and they are quite brazen and flippant about the whole thing, even going so far as having sex in the company toilets.

You have the opportunity to essentially bust both of these people!

You can do this anonymously, without any traceable come back.

Taking the grass/snitch aspect out of the equation, as well as any moral/religious/legalistic aspect....what would you do?
You said yourself, it iseffecting you personality, financially and health wise. Do what you need to do to take care of YOU. They aren't trying to hide the affair. Why should you?

Take care of you first. The heck with two selfish cornholes that only care about themselves.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On moral grounds I would tend to let karma do it's thing. But, if this was directly affecting me or my work in a negative way, there would be a point at which I could no longer tolerate it.
Karma means you'd have to do your part. Give the 100% undisputable info to the spouses.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point? It's obviously, not a happy marriage.o_O

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you leave it to karma you'll be waiting a long time. That shít isn't real. I can't possibly imagine how another couple cheating is hurting you unless you're participating in the cheating.

Your colleagues have the right idea. Stay out of it. What are you some moral vigilante who vowed to expose all those who wrong do?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect! You can use this to blackmail them, ESPECIALLY if they have kids. Tell them that they could do whatever the heck they want, but that if they are to to negatively impact you, you WILL tell their spouses what's been going on.

Blackmail, blackmail, blackmail.

Reaction score
Perfect! You can use this to blackmail them, ESPECIALLY if they have kids. Tell them that they could do whatever the heck they want, but that if they are to to negatively impact you, you WILL tell their spouses what's been going on.

Blackmail them for what?

This isn't worth going to jail over.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
even going so far as having sex in the company toilets.
That's kind of crossing a line...

If they are being discreet, then who cares really.............but banging in the company toilets is anything
but discreet.....

So that crossing of the line and non discreetness kind of throws any moralizing out the window and all's fair......
it depends what way you were to come at it...

In all fairness, if you said to me "hey they are crossing a line banging in the toilets while we are taking care of business. So I think for
my own self amusement I'm going to fvcking play with them and watch their whole ****ehouse go down in flames and internally laugh
my azz off as it's all falling to pieces"

....I would completely understand.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know nothing about their married lives....

Live and let live....

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Phil. Who died & made you the morality police?

Serious question.

You have zero idea the context. Maybe the spouses know & don't care, maybe they have open marriages, maybe the husband who is being cheated on can't get it up & maybe the wife who is being cheated on hates sex or won't do it.

Who cares. If it is affecting you because what they are doing is so very sinful and wrong in your mind, then perhaps you should give some thought to why this is deeply disturbing you?

You have a boundaries problem. If need a workplace with more prudes & busy bodies, quit.

Very simple.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did it ever occur to you that the spouses may already know?

At least preserve them a little plausible deniability in their minds.

But no, you'd rather wreck whatever little kids or teens may be involved because you too want to be the morality police. The OP should change jobs.

Idiotic to promote inserting yourself into situations you know nothing about.