The valuable lesson I learned here is to always use a porn star's pic to send to the ex. Then when your new gf's friend rats you out and your new gf says 'who the f is that chick you're sending to your ex?' just point her to this thread LOL
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Bahahahaa. Dont forget to photo shop yourself into the pic to make it officialThe valuable lesson I learned here is to always use a porn star's pic to send to the ex. Then when your new gf's friend rats you out and your new gf says 'who the f is that chick you're sending to your ex?' just point her to this thread LOL
This is why you always ignore the ex.My ex gf of a year ago found out just a week ago I tried to bang her best friend when we broke up. She calls me up cursing me out, and says the women I date are “fake bitches”. To be an ******* I send her a pic of my new chick with natural e tits in a bra and say does this look fake to you? Lol
My ex being the spiteful bpd she is, screenshots the text and puts it on her ig story. Two days later my new girl asks me “was your ex girlfriends name Jenny”
I’m like “yeah why”
“My friend followed her on ig and said she posted a picture of me in a bra etcetc”
Her face was not in the photo. Apparently the girl recognized the room of my current chick (what are the odds right?) umbelievabke
Anyways, my piece of **** ex basics ruined my new relationship because she said she feels “betrayed and was humiliated”
I said look it’s not like I banged some chick. I sent Her a faceless pic of you that I had no idea she would throw up on social media and it wasn’t like your face was in it. Not like I sent the picture to some guy or one of my boys women see each other naked all the time”
I get it what I did wasn’t the wisest move but Jesus fellas I’m starting to think this was a blessing. If a girl can’t get over something this minuscule how would she be if we ever got into a real argument?
Agreed.Th
This is why you always ignore the ex.
Ignore. Block. Delete.
No letter. No answer. No text. No reply. No FB. No IG. No Snap chat. No friendship. No closure.
She gets nothing. Giving her anything is a mistake and this proves it.
If she ever calls again.....click.
I knew exactly what I was doing. Just didn’t think she would find out. And even if she did wouldn’t of been a big deal.it's simply impulse control. impulse control comes (to most) via maturity. Unless there is a cognitive disability. There there are people, many of them, who learn impulse control via maturity via consequences.
Nothing wrong with learning lessons via consequences, this is the hard way but also perfectly normal, we all do it. Just make sure you are someone that learns. Otherwise you WILL be stuck in the same cycle, feeling like a victim, and complaining about everyone else causing you issues, the entire way.
Anytiime you hear someone repetitively complaining about how all their lifes problems are caused by 'other people' that should tell you a lot about that person.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.