"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Would YOU be able to raise a girl's IL as a DJ?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Imagine theres a chick who you know likes you but lets say isnt sure if she should make a committement to you, but you' re already dating her, making out etc. (no sex though cause she's a virgin).
- Do you think you would be able to make her want to commit to you? If so how would you do it?(any special tricks/techniques?)
- Would kino play a role in it at all?(cause
you can already kiss her and stuff)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Is this a trick question? Of course we could.

What's your situation that you need help with? Fsck the hypothetical crap.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Nah man lol its not really a trick question..maybe a tricky one though...theres this girl who I had known for a few months then she started acting like shes into me but I didnt really show too much interest and I asked her straight y shes actin this way...and what she really wants from me and she told me that she wanted it to become something "serious" blbala..messed around a couple of times..stayed over at her house..and she acted like she was really really into me (not kiddin i mean u notice that) and I asked her if she wanted a relationship ..she said no. I said Id cut contact..she cried and told me I meant so much to her and everything blbalbla...and we said wed take a break...a few weeks passed by then we finally saw each other again right before I went on vacation..makin out again and everything but I left pretty early (trying not to be too much of an AFC lol) and the next day she was online on IM (i know they suck) I went online and said like a few lines to her and then she went like..damn boy..i like you :)....then i didnt see her for 3 weeks..then a week later she asked me to come to her house again but i said i was busy..and now ill probably see her quite often during the next week cause her parents are gone..and we arranged that before....and well im not gonna stick to this girl and try to get her for the rest of my life or whateva, but i wanna try like another month or so...the problem is that I dont get to see her a lot. I know it sounds like her IL in me isnt too high and stuff but she does show obvious signs of interest and if I did next her and **** being friends and everything shed probably be crying again.Basically I think I ****ed it up by coming up with the subject of a relationship and not waiting for her to come up with it...oh and Im almost sure I dont get to see her too often cause she doesnt wanna make herself too available and everything.its a pretty complicated situation.
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
Of course. Back off a little and show a little less interest. Sort of like you have other things on your mind or whatever.

Maybe she will think she is losing some of your attention to someone else.

Works everytime.

If not. Do you really want to deal with someone who doesn't have high interest in you.

Win/Win for you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top