Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you be a sugar daddy to a sugar baby that doesn't let you touch her?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:

https://babe.net/2017/03/21/offered...ted-holes-inside-life-feminist-sugar-baby-472

Rachel spent six months as a sugar baby while living in San Francisco, where the average rent price on a two bedroom apartment is over $4,000 a month. During her time doing it she earned over $2,000, but never took any of her liaisons past a first date. Her rule, she tells me, was that she doesn’t “fvck them, kiss them or even touch them.”

Seeking Arrangement calls the sugar baby lifestyle “dating with a purpose”, and for Rachel at least, that’s what it was. “I did it when I lived in Cali because it’s literally just dating rich people and getting $200 after it, which was the only way I could afford rent.
I have to think that the sugar daddies were expecting something else, and these encounters were just first dates, with no follow-up date.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A

AJ84

What real man would sign up for this crap? We're going to hell so fast it's ridiculous. In terms of the ladies, why would they want to be used like this? Don't they have any self worth? What happened to their all powerful "feminism"?
The sugar daddies probably think that bc the sugar babies are educated college students that it’s somehow more classy than the average backpage prositute and the sugar babies probably think a doctor or high end stock broker in Hugo Boss is classier than a truckstop john, but it’s all the same, one’s just packaged prettier.

And most of the sugar babies are sleeping with the sugar daddies.

There’s a sugar baby forum and a couple of documentaries.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I despite women dating a man for his $$$$

I ve leaned my leason from earlier ltr buying them gift is not worth the trouble.

Gratitude is the shortest-lived of all human emotions
Agreed. I bought a card and some trinket for a lady I was dating for her birthday once. It set me back like 16 bucks. What a waste.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The sugar daddies probably think that bc the sugar babies are educated college students that it’s somehow more classy than the average backpage prositute and the sugar babies probably think a doctor or high end stock broker in Hugo Boss is classier than a truckstop john, but it’s all the same, one’s just packaged prettier.

So this is what both genders have come to.. Great. So how's feminism and equality working out for all when the ladies are still doing the world's oldest profession for money and gifts?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pathetic if you ask me, the same as prostitution except its more expensive

A

AJ84

So this is what both genders have come to.. Great. So how's feminism and equality working out for all when the ladies are still doing the world's oldest profession for money and gifts?
Wouldn’t be doing it if there wasn’t a market for it. And there’s been a market for it since before Christ.
Feminism won’t change that. In fact some feminists try to spin it like its empowering, if you can believe that.
But not everyone is into this. Just enough people for it to be well known.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Wouldn’t be doing it if there wasn’t a market for it. And there’s been a market for it since before Christ.
Feminism won’t change that. In fact some feminists try to spin it like its empowering, if you can believe that.
But not everyone is into this. Just enough people for it to be well known.
No. I have self-respect; all people should have the same.

A

AJ84

No. I have self-respect; all people should have the same.
You’re right, they should, and in an ideal world we can expect others to have the same standard and values that we have.
But we don’t live in an ideal world, and we’re accountable to our own actions alone, which when you think about it, is liberating.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You’re right, they should, and in an ideal world we can expect others to have the same standard and values that we have.
But we don’t live in an ideal world, and we’re accountable to our own actions alone, which when you think about it, is liberating.
So liberating to be used as a cvm dumpster. I guess the genders look at the world and accomplishments very differently. So, @AJ84, let me be one of the first to congratulate you. ;'p

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is about power not rights or dignity, thats why they demand position in top management for suburban girls while they dont give a fvck about poor women washing floors for 2 euros per hour.

If a woman sells her body for 50 euros thats offensive for her dignity, if she does it for 500 in a condo then she is fighting the patriarchy taking advantage of male weakness.

Basically thats how it works.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen at least one such arrangement, but the girl was 18 and the guy was about 70. She was, of course, beautiful, but also the daughter of a stripper, who taught her a lot about using men. And from the old guy's perspective, he had nothing else going on in life, so I'm sure he was happier with a pretty face around. She swore that she never had sex with him, and she was manipulative enough to pull it off, so I believed her.

A

AJ84

So liberating to be used as a cvm dumpster. I guess the genders look at the world and accomplishments very differently. So, @AJ84, let me be one of the first to congratulate you. ;'p
You misunderstood what I posted. Perhaps I didn’t articulate it well. Let me explain better.
I don’t expect others to have the values and standards I have, I just do my thing and hold myself accountable to my own actions. I find being that way - not expecting people to be like me, and doing my own thing, liberating in the sense that I’m much less disappointed in, people and not emotionally investing in other people’s crap.
I just move the f**k on. Less expectations = less disappointments and also makes it much easier to walk away, IMO.
If someone is treating you badly more than once, after you communicated with them that you don’t like that, instead of complaining about it, accept that they don’t have the values that you have, nor do they respect your values, and walk away because it’s not worth time and energy and emotions to try to impose your values onto them. Much easier to free yourself up to meet someone whose values compliment yours. And those people are out there but many of us (I have done it in the past) waste time trying to get people to be in our frame and all this bs but why? If you have to use some strategy to ‘make’ someone do/say/feel what you want them to do/say/feel, you’re working from a deficit for no good reason.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that. If a girl's gonna keep being a "don't touch me" girl, that means to drop pursuit. Some other poor fool can throw cash in her cleavage

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen at least one such arrangement, but the girl was 18 and the guy was about 70. She was, of course, beautiful, but also the daughter of a stripper, who taught her a lot about using men. And from the old guy's perspective, he had nothing else going on in life, so I'm sure he was happier with a pretty face around. She swore that she never had sex with him, and she was manipulative enough to pull it off, so I believed her.
Here's a stripper than hit the jackbot with a horny old coot:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ers-fortune-new-ruling-Californian-judge.html

A

AJ84

She died never getting any of that money. Still tied up in court proceedings, appeals and rejections. She didn’t hit the jackpot at all, actually. Not that she deserved any of it anyway.
And it’s doubtful her daughter will get any either.
Sad story all around.
Reminds me of an episode of Shameless where a Russian prostitute gets engaged to a rich old demented man in adult diapers and another Russian prosittute kidnaps her and locks her in a room, to go take her place and marry the old man, who doesn’t even notice that she’s not the same girl lol.