CoRVeTTe6699
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2004
- Messages
- 143
- Reaction score
- 0
oh my fvcking god im gonna punch my self
i got these 2 hot girls numbers who were into me... and they EVEN came to me...
biggest hooters ive ever seem. they were 8's and 9/10's ...
i was supposed to call them after they got out of the movies...
time came - I LOST THEIR NUMBER! oh my god i didnt save it right on my phone
IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET THAT NUMBER BACK!!?
i got these 2 hot girls numbers who were into me... and they EVEN came to me...
biggest hooters ive ever seem. they were 8's and 9/10's ...
i was supposed to call them after they got out of the movies...
time came - I LOST THEIR NUMBER! oh my god i didnt save it right on my phone
IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET THAT NUMBER BACK!!?