"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Would this response CREATE attraction or be rude?

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Situation:

Girl you decide to make plans with the other day but she seems to choose other plans over yours.

You play it off well, let her know you were busy and had a fun time and didn't even remember your plans to hang out INDIRECTLY maybe by an away message on IM saying "After an exciting night time to go to bed"

So anyways she gives you an IM while you have this away message on saying

GIRL: today is a better day for me i get out of work at 4 so we will see. ill ttyl

Your response and this is the response that is kind of ballsy and might be too much or is it?

You1: that's nice ;)

Would this response create attraction or be rude and turn offish?

U could always go with:

You2: well I'm busy up until 8 so we will see ttyl


So is response 1 rude and push-offish or creates attraction? Figured I see what you guys thought. I'm gonna expiriment with responses see what i get anyway but if i can make more educated risks it'd be cooler.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
she already had plans before you asked her to go out and decided to keep them?

or you made plans to go out and she canceled and made other plans?

this is VERY important
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Originally posted by white_hype
she already had plans before you asked her to go out and decided to keep them?

or you made plans to go out and she canceled and made other plans?

this is VERY important
She told me she might not be able to hang out wednesday not sure if she has a modeling thing or whatever.

I told her bottom line: call me if you find out your plans, if I'm not busy by then great, if i am busy we ain't dying anytime soon.

She never called, she was what appeared to be at home all night hanging out with friends. From what i noticed of her away messages

So she basically chose to do other things without informing me. Basically who'd want to tell someone they are chosing to hang out with other people. I am almost definite this was the case

make sense?
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
So she hung out with her buds. No big deal

Don't be rude, just answer however you want. Being burned once isn't a big deal.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't let her set the agenda! Give her another chance to hook up but after your first date take control and if she doesn't comply then she is not interested enough in you and will make you look like a chump chasing her. Don't let her do this!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
hmm

this is what id do:

STOP GETTING ON AOL SO DAM MUCH

she probably thinks you have nothing else to do but chat online... dont even leave an away message... she will begin to wonder "hmm hes always on but hasnt been lately... whats he doing? another girl?" THIS IS GOOD

and when you are on when she is GET OFF or dont talk to her (you can put her on hide so you can see her online but she cant see you)

always make the date in person or on the phone... not on the fvcking internet

get her number (if you havent already)

call her, bullsh1t with her for 3 mins, say hey i got to run but lets hang out sometime this week im really busy but i have ____ and ____ open, which day is best for you? (pick anyday but fri or saturday).. then pick a time and tell her youll pick her up (or whatever)

HANG UP

id wait till sunday or later to call her and dont even ask her what she did cause you DONT REALLY CARE

its just that easy

PS- good job telling her you might be busy
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
I got her!

I put her in her place for her BS.

Anyways it went like this

she left that message about hanging out today

I responded by saying:

Me: I'm busy until 9 (showed her that i'd barely have anytime today)

Her: nevermind then (this is her pretending to be busy and not giving in like you are supposed to in the girl game handbook)

Me: I'm goin out for a few drinks w/ friends, ya I'd doubt we could of gotten an underager like urself in

her: I can always get in, hey gimme a call, mayyyybe i'll be in the mood

Me: No thanks, you said nevermind anyways. Maybe some other time if I'm in the mood.

(got her! her pretendin shes too busy backfired on her ass)

(so anyways took like 10 minutes for her to respond to that)

so anyways I said a few exchanges later

Me: Anyways, I can probably pen ya in for monday, if you promise to put aside your cute little games.

(she paused on this for what to say again)

then we made plans for monday

end of story

Yes and I totally agree about the AIM thing. I'm going to take myself offline for about 24-48 hours after tonight. Even though my AIM is always on away message. I see what you're saying. It still makes me look available. If im completely offline and don't answer my phone it makes her sweat. Thanks man
 

TDOT

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
I used a wrench
SHE JUST GAVE YOU CONTROL BACK [A DUMB MOVE ON HER PART]
SO USE THAT CONTROL. DON'T PRETEND TO GET THE MESSAGE LATE.

TELL HER FOR SURE THAT YOU CANNOT GO WITH HER NOW THAT YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO. PERIOD.

DON'T TELL HER YOU WILL CALL HER LATER DON'T TELL HER ANYTHING ELSE.

LET HER SWEAT FOR AWHILE.
IF SHE LEAVES ANOTHER MESSAGE AFTER A WEEK, THEN PRETEND THAT YOU GOT THAT ONE LATE. LET HER SWEAT FOR ANOTHER WEEK. [SHE'S ALREADY SHOWN THAT SHE'S INTERESTED IN YOU IF SHE CALLED YOU BACK FIRST]

THEN FINALLY CALL HER AND SET UP THE DATE.
ALWAYS DO THINGS ON YOUR TERMS NOT HER'S

I BET SHE WILL NEVER BREAK ANOTHER DATE AGAIN
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Re: I got her!

Originally posted by Jvesti

she left that message about hanging out today

I responded by saying:

Me: I'm busy until 9 (showed her that i'd barely have anytime today)

Her: nevermind then (this is her pretending to be busy and not giving in like you are supposed to in the girl game handbook)

Me: I'm goin out for a few drinks w/ friends, ya I'd doubt we could of gotten an underager like urself in

her: I can always get in, hey gimme a call, mayyyybe i'll be in the mood

Me: No thanks, you said nevermind anyways. Maybe some other time if I'm in the mood.

(got her! her pretendin shes too busy backfired on her ass)

(so anyways took like 10 minutes for her to respond to that)

so anyways I said a few exchanges later

Me: Anyways, I can probably pen ya in for monday, if you promise to put aside your cute little games.

(she paused on this for what to say again)

then we made plans for monday

end of story

perfect
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
those petty games are so annoying. i commend your patience employed with this broad. you did great; now that youve got control, keep it. if she gets out of line dont hesitate to brush her off your shoulders like a piece of dirty lint.

-SLB
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top