Would this have been rape?

legrandtango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im at university. Last night im on my way home and i bump into this girl also at my uni. Never seen her b4.

She was absolutely smashed out of her head. We chat for 1 min then i put my arm round her and we hold hands and stuff.

Then at some point she has to go one way and i have to go another. I reckon if i had said "so why dont i come back to your place" she would have been too drunk to bother saying no and once i was there it wouldnt have been to hard to get even more kino going. If i had, and she had said yes and we had slept together would you have conisdered it rape. Or should i be realllly kicking myself right now.

Any comments welcome

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to wonder if something might be considered rape then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking advantage of someone's situation yes

rape? nope it's her own fault for being a drunk ho

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^word. Personally, if im not drunk i dont wanna fucc with some clumsy ass biznatch.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it techniceally constitutes rape, given that she would still hae been able to consent to it. Although you have to be careful, especially in the Uk as they've just tightened up date rape laws:

Originally on BBC website
Under the reported plans, men accused of date rape would not be able to claim as a defence that they genuinely believed their partner wanted to have sex.

A Home Office report in 2000 recommended dropping the "honest belief" defence in certain cases.

The report said: "A defence of honest belief in free agreement should not be available if there was self-induced intoxication, recklessness as to consent, or if the accused did not take all reasonable steps in the circumstances to ascertain free agreement at the time."

MindNsoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legrandtango
Ok im at university. Last night im on my way home and i bump into this girl also at my uni. Never seen her b4.

She was absolutely smashed out of her head. We chat for 1 min then i put my arm round her and we hold hands and stuff.

Then at some point she has to go one way and i have to go another. I reckon if i had said "so why dont i come back to your place" she would have been too drunk to bother saying no and once i was there it wouldnt have been to hard to get even more kino going. If i had, and she had said yes and we had slept together would you have conisdered it rape. Or should i be realllly kicking myself right now.

Any comments welcome
"KINO" on a drunk b!tch? WTF? and what's the purpose ? dude for some reason I think you did it already, and I must sadly inform you IT IS CALLED RAPE. PUNNISHABLE BY A FEW YEARS OF POUND-ME-IN-THE-ASS PRISON. A few guys in upstate would love to try some KINO on you!

Let me explain this to you: Sex with any woman who is not fully mentaly or physicaly involved in the process is not worth the sex, and in some cases it's considered abuse, manipulation, rape.

Last edited:
Reaction score
don't worry about it as long as you didn't get her fat.

and plus, you aren't the only guilty one if you did rape her. She's the one who made the poor choice to get sh*tfaced, and so therefore consequences occur. SO YOU CAN'T MAKE THE WH*RE THE INNOCENT ONE.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
The obvious truth has already been spoken by Porky.

btw, this is considered 3rd degree rape. If her mind is affected in any way when you **** her then it's rape, even if she consents because with her mind the way it is when she's drunk, she is not legally qualified to consent to having sex with you, therefore, it is, by the law, considered to be rape in the 3rd degree.

I'm not gonna argue with anyone about what "should be" considered rape, I'm just stating what the laws say

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by legrandtango
Laws can be kind of funny. Usually you'll hear from feminists that any woman who is "drunk" was raped if she had sex. Here's the problem with that theory: some people can be legally drunk but not show it. I'm one of those people who can just drink and until I'm about ready to fall over you wouldn't know I had been drinking. Hell I've gone to interviews and school drunk, got the job and no one noticed.

Usually though, the laws are more reasonable and when they say "drunk" they mean "incapacitated." So if the girl isn't coherent, doesn't seem to know what's going on around her, or is just plain passed out then she can't give consent which makes it a sex crime if you **** her.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I woulda banged her, regardless of what the law says. Just be quiet about it and discrete. Wear a jimmy as well and don't mention it to anyone, and do not exchange numbers. If she insists on some sorta number exchange, get her number, do not give her yours. Tell her your cell/home phone got shut off

I have hooked up with girls in this type of situation many times. Never had a problem, because I keep my mouth shut.