"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Would this be smart or weird?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Alright, I go to college and there's plenty of people everywhere outside of classes. If I just everyday and everywhere approached random people I have no idea who they are and just said "hi, whats going on" etc., would that be awkward to meet girls?

I've been using "can i borrow a smoke" line but i shouldn't smoke this much! Any ideas?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
I used that line before on couple of chicks and it works

"excuse me hi, did you by any chance did the reading for this class"

Yes Answer: could you please tell me?, I will owe you one.

No: well I am glad I am not the only one who will be clueless today *chuckle*, whats your name?

Then take it from there/.
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
Try hi my name is ________ you look very nice wanna have dinner???

That usually works on me when someone askes...:p
 
Top