Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would this be good to raise her IL?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you used to like her but since she didn't like you that you've moved on to new girls and it's cool that we're just friends now?

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I'm no expert, but i don't know as if this would work that well. Really, you make it sound like you are no longer interested in her. I know about the challenge stuff, but from my point of view, you're just re-affirming that you're friends and that's all you want to be. Now from what I've noticed, this really doesn't work too well (I've tried it on a few girls), but by all means go for it. This is just my two cents... i may be COMPLETELY wrong.

Reaction score
well, newbie it depends. do you like her or do you not like her anymore?

if you still do: that would be like commiting suicide if you're still trying to get her. that's like spilling the beans to the principal after you went and spray painted half of the school with graffhiti.
YOU HAVE TO SHOW THIS, don't tell her that you have moved on and **** like that. that's plain un-DJ like in my opinion.

If you don't: you still don't tell her this. BUT WHY DED? well, because there is no point in telling her ****. if you've moved on then you've moved on. it's like going up to her everytime you have to take a **** and say "umm I have to go take a **** now"
you don't need to be telling her that.

she will most definetly not give a ****. if she truly has moved on herself, or is just a shy slut about it.

Even though I myself aren't an expert on DJing, but it's time for me to write one of those long threads for the first time, and it might not be pretty, but it should give some of us a wake up call....

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe no ones mentioned this, but dont TELL her, SHOW her. tellling her is not dj like at all becuase its kinda like showing off. if you show her by macking on hotter chicks than its much more subtle but it gets kinda the same point across minus the hurting loser part.