Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would Like to Know What Happened

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm really confused as to what happened with this girl. I could use some insight.

There is this cute Hispanic girl who works at one of my works accounts. I go in there for about 30 mins, twice a week. Every time I go in there we talk a little bit and I flirt with her. Sometimes she would start talking to me first.

Saturday night I went to a club with the boys. The hispanic girl was also at the club with some people from her work (another girl and 3 guys). When I noticed she was there, I was already gaming on another girl, so I didn't approach her. Then I went on the dance floor with the girl I was gaming and her friend. She was grinding on me while her friend was grinding on her at the same time. Then this girl pushed me against the wall, bent over a little, and grinded her ass like crazy on my junk. The hispanic girl and the people she was with were right by us. So, she saw the whole thing. A little bit after that, I approached the hispanic girl and she kind of gave me this half hug. I talked to her for a minute but my friends wanted to go to the next place, so we left.

Now, when I go into the account she only says hi and just doesn't seem very interested anymore. One of the guys that was in her group at the club, she is real chatty with. He is also hispanic. I'm not sure if he is her friend or maybe they just started dating.

I'm thinking that she is either dating this guy from her work now or she is mad about me grinding with those girls. I would have thought her seeing me with other girls would make her want me more.

I'm totally fine not getting this girl, but I just would like to figure out what happened so I can learn from it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows, who cares.

Stay the same, if she shows interest again just ask her out.
This

Honestly, unless you can read minds, you will never know. Be yourself. Ignore her attitude. She may come around. If she returns to being her old self, ask her out.

As well, I need to point out - if this chick is going to get all passive aggressive on you (stop being friendly) because you and she are essentially acquaintances and you passed by each other at a club...W.T.F.? To me that screams 'I dont know how to communicate well" and "I'm possibly a little loco" Jut consider it. she may be someone you WANT to avoid.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is succeeding at owning your mind, honestly she knows what she is doing. she is trying to manipulate you because she sees you as a challenge because you didn't show any interest in her by asking her out and such, she saw that you have girls wanting you and if they were hotter than her then it's even better.

give her a little space, be less interested, care less and after awhile if she has high interest she will get to you one way or another.

but again she know what she is doing, she is trying to make you jealous, she looks less interested and that made think about it and post it here.

do the above and never forget that the one who care less has the power.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is succeeding at owning your mind, honestly she knows what she is doing. she is trying to manipulate you because she sees you as a challenge because you didn't show any interest in her by asking her out and such, she saw that you have girls wanting you and if they were hotter than her then it's even better.

give her a little space, be less interested, care less and after awhile if she has high interest she will get to you one way or another.

but again she know what she is doing, she is trying to make you jealous, she looks less interested and that made think about it and post it here.

do the above and never forget that the one who care less has the power.
Great reply. I'm already not thinking about her now. She was really in my head when I made this thread. Thanks.