Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would it change my hair if i shaved it

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im probably gonna shave my head this summer just because. no reason really. im gonna do it this year to the skin. just once and then im gonna let it grow. would it mess up my hair if i shaved it. cuz ive seen people whose hair grew back curly and idont want that.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i dont know.
actually i wanna do that too... if my mom doesnt go crazy haha....this curly **** is too much work :D ( i have naturally curly hair and i put gel in it.. so ill just let it grow to short/medium b4 it gets too curly.. wher its like straight/wavy)

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
im probably gonna shave my head this summer just because. no reason really. im gonna do it this year to the skin. just once and then im gonna let it grow. would it mess up my hair if i shaved it. cuz ive seen people whose hair grew back curly and idont want that.
I shaved my hair for like a year, and then it grew back I didn't notice any change. My hair's as straight as it was before. But... why do you wanna shave it, and then let it grow? What's the point?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just for fvcks sake. its just gonna be a tradition. first day of summer, shave head. me and a buddy did it last year just because. i dont look good with it lol. but myhead gets lighter. its just before ive always done it to like a quarter of and inch but this summer i want to do it to the skin.
yall never just do crazy shlt for the hell of it?

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah. It's a pre-college tradition with some of the guys I talked to. But hell, why not just buzz it super short? You might get razor burn on your head, and you won't have to worry about your hair changing.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
No it won't change your hair....

Take it from a hairdresser........ No it will not change your hair, it will not grow back thicker, change color, be any more straight or curly than it already was. The only thing I would advise is not to shave it unless you have the right head shape and facial features to get away with it.... I can tell you my bf has his shaved pretty close to the scalp just not clean shaven and he is the hottest thing on the face of the planet to me...... And most likely any chick that looks at him thinks the same..... It has a certain appeal...... However if he didn't have that look I would definately say "grow some hair babe" LOL It is one of those things it either works for you or it doesn't.

P.S. Luv ya babe...........

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, there was a guy who had straight hair, he shaveditit grew backcurly. he went from a punk look a like to a jew look a like. no offense. explain miss hairdresser

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
There had to be other factors involved

There had to be other factors involved besides simply shaving the hair believe me. Hair on some people is more or less curly depending on what length it is, however unless there was some form of medication involved simply shaving does not change if hair is curly or straight on an individual. For example if someone goes thru chemo and loses there hair often times the chemicals involved in the treatment will make someone with straight hair grow back curly. Think about it if someone gets their hair cut really short it doesn't make it curly... shaving it is just taking it as short as you can get it it is not changing body chemistry it is just cutting the hair off which is dead to begin with. Age can also sometimes play a factor our hair changes at times with age from texture to color but again shaving it is just essentially the shortest haircut you can get and that's all........... So I don't know what may have been going on with the guy you referred to but it wasn't just cutting his hair off......

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright thanks. maybe puberty had soemthing to do with it he shaved it right before he went into high school so maybe that was it. but thanks im definately shavin now

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since we have a hairdresser here, I got a question... will shaving my head and keeping it shiny and clean for a while help me get rid of dandruff? Or will it just come back once the hair starts growing back? Thanks. :)

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
dandruff................. well

Well, let me start by saying you could take a couple of different approaches. First if you really want to shave your head shave it and condition your scalp well along with the rest of your hair as it grows back..... condition every day regardless of how the dandruff is doing if you are prone to it. Buy Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and conditoner right away they even package it for men in nice forest green bottles. You can find it at most any salon or Trade Secret at most Malls. If you want to keep your hair get rid of the dandruff and keep it away try the above shampoo and conditioner regimine and wash/soak your head in cider vinager sounds gross but try it if you don't want to shave and start over.