Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would it be ok to IM her even if....

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't give me her sn and I got it from a friend? Usually I ask girls for their screen name and then I IM them, because that way I won't look like a random stalker or freak.

Well, if you want to hear the whole story here it goes:

Ok, so there is this girl at school, Stephanie, and she's way up there, part of the popular crowd. I'm a bit into the popular crowd too (most people would say I'm a preppy jock). I had no classes with her at all this last school year. Hell, I didn't really know who she was, I'd just see her hanging out with some of the other girls like once in a while. I played football, basketball, and ran track, so I was pretty busy after school so I rarely had chances to talk to her, and the times I could have talked to her, I was having way too much fun with the rest of the guys and I wouldn't really try to talk to her. It's not that I didn't think she was hot, its just that I...um....was a dumbass.

But when track started, I got closer to this one guy, and we became really good friends. So, me and my best friend were going to see the Chili Peppers, we had an extra ticket, and I asked this other guy to come along with us. Well, it turns out he was really good friends with Steph, so he starts talking to her about how he's going to see the Chilis with me. And this one day, the guys and girls track team had to take the same bus (different meets though). Steph was on track, so she came and sat by me, and introduces herself, and she seems to have this energy that I had never seen before in a girl. So, my friend, Steph and I just start talking, and she even says "why are you taking him to the Chilis instead of me!?" (ya, she likes em too). She seemed quite flirtatious, but when our convo was getting good, it was time to get off the bus and run track...

Well, I haven't really talked to her since (big high school), but the last time she saw me, she was walking by the weight room and yelled my name, but I was lifting so....not the best time to talk with all that sweat. I think she might have just been friendly, but my friend seems to intentionally talk about her when I'm around (he has a gf btw) like he knows something I don't. So, I asked him for her sn, but I'm just not sure if I'd look like a freak just randomly IMing her. You know what I mean? It'd be like "where the **** did u get my sn from!? Are you stalking me?"

I think I will IM her, but, is there any way I could NOT look like a stalker? I'm not stalking her or anything, I just want to get to know her, I'm just curios about her. And I do have like 3 other girls I'm working on right now, but you never know what might happen.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
judging by the way u apparently know her i dont see how in any way u would look like a stalker just IMing her. i IM ppl all the time who i barely know and just got there SN from a friend. stop expecting the worst outta this man. Think about it, if u have had a decent conversation with this girl and she shouted ur name when she saw u then why in the hell would she think u were a stalker. Heres an example of what it would look good and I use all the time when IMing someone i have never IMed before

FBgangsta: hey, is this stephanie?

Stephanie: yea, who is this?

FBgangsta: This is FBgangsta

Stephanie: FBgangsta who???

FBgangsta: FBgangsta from track, remember we talked on the bus

Stephanie: O HEY!!!!!!

this is prolly what it will look like and if she asks where u got it from then just tell her where u got it from. that simple. Now go do it and get it over with cuz the longer u wait the more of ur time u spend THINKIN about doin stuff with her when u could just do it and actually start DOIN stuff with her. trust me i know from experience

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
titles like these crack me up, i mean i know you gettin help and everything but experence has much more effect then knowlegde, you know so like if you try something and it doesent work then good now you know the knowledge of what works and you have experences, people scared of messing up!

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better make sure your internet game is real good before you go trying that **** (if your intentions are to hook up w/ this chick).

I cut off contact with girls I'd be interested when it comes to the internet because it takes away from the mystery of yourself is she is wondering where you are then sees you've been online for 4 hours straight.

IMHO, only talk to friends on the net and leave your game to real life situations unless you are REALLY good. Only thing I'd attempt would be nice, short, to the point e-mails that don't reveal too much.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea IM her already

talk a couple times and try to set up plans

make sure that u arent comin off as shady

good luck full back or full blown

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
I'd stay away from IMing if I were you. I'd just e-mail her. That way, she can't always be checking to see if you're online.
no way i dunno how old the sax is, or where he is from but sendin an email will go nowhere