Would a Woman Bring You to Her Place If She Didn't Want To F*?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a woman bring you to her place if she didn't have sex in mind?

How about a female friend? Could it be that she just wants to show you her new home?

Can I assume that if she brings you home (at her initiative, for WHATEVER reason/excuse she's provided), she wants AT LEAST to make out, if not sex?

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would depend on the context. Do you want to come over and swim, watch TV, it could be just that.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like tx_xp said, it depends on the context. But I think she would make it pretty clear if her intentions were to have sex w you.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember explaining to a female friend of mine why some guy she was partying with was all over her after they went back to her place for coffee.

Usually in those situations it means they want to fvck. You may expect some conversation, etc., but generally it ends up in bed.

Unless, like my friend, she is kinda clueless about after-bar-closes-social interactions.

Anyway, just because davelmn is asking this suggests he hasn't quite qualified her interest enough or learned to read the signs enough, or test for them once they're "back at the ranch" so to speak. There will be one or two tests before she gives it up (if that is what she wants) so I'd suggest the hot-n-cold approach, which is to show your sensual side and back off, and repeat until she can't take it anymore.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also confused as well

Can't guys go over to girl's house or girls come over to our house because of other reasons THAN sex?

Why must it be SEX if someone mentions a guy going over to her house, or she coming over to his house?

Think about it. She is STILL your so-called 'friend' until you both are in a relationship(bf&gf). Don't you people think it is alright for your female friend to come over to your house for other reasons?

For example : Your buddy may come over to your house, but that doesn't mean you're going to f*ck his ass for good. I mean, come on man. This sounds absurd. The moment a girl goes over to a guy's house or the opposite happens, it's nothing but more than to f*ck. What kind of twisted perception is this?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I am also confused as well

Originally posted by SlyDonJuan

For example : Your buddy may come over to your house, but that doesn't mean you're going to f*ck his ass for good.

I do that.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is generally a good sign when she says "I can't wait to get you home."