would a shy girl make a hot guy jump through hoops

majumbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it make sense for a cute shy chick to play really hard to get with a guy she considers extremely hot? (ex phone tag, wont call back) If so, why? Is it a test to see how how determined a guy is to get her? I have read that its possible to get outgoing hot chicks to chase after you, but what about shy cute chicks who might be intimidated by a hot guy? Need some opinions.

thx

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to affix logic to a woman's actions, it's a waste of time. Women interaction with men is not based on logic, it's based on emotion, drama, intrigue; all of the things that makes her heart skip a beat. Understand that women need more than a girlfriend's gossip to feed her need for drama.

majumbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be specific, would an insecure shy chick more readily play games unconsciously than a confident hot chick who isnt shy?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about how unconscious her actions would be but none the less, she would play those games to test you like most other women.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do belive the more games your put under it kinda shows she intrested otherwise why play games, she'd just either not answer the phone or be totally cold and distant.

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you've been dating a girl for awhile and she rarely calls? 3:1 ratio.. is that a game or grounds for NEXTing?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Intheirheads
what if you've been dating a girl for awhile and she rarely calls? 3:1 ratio.. is that a game or grounds for NEXTing?
How long you've been dateing? Years? months?

there's obviously a reason why, and your probably calling her more and more cuz you feel like there's something happening..

could be a lot of things maybe before you NEXT her, find out why but don't be to direct about it. Just see what's up