Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would a nice car help?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being stubborn, i generally dont listen to people's recommendations. but several people have independently told me to get a nice car. by independent i mean they are not copying each other, person A doesn't know person B. my response is I dont need to go anywhere. everything that I need is nearby and I walk because it's good exercise and i save on gas and insurance so 2 birds with one stone.

but since several people have told me to get a nice car this recommendation has got my attention.

if i get a nice car how would that help me? and what's a nice car? are they talking about a wrangler with offroad tires or a bmw i8?
The only thing it will help you with is getting gold diggers if any.
(Watch it to the end if you want cuz the ending is quite epic xD)

And like @Kotaix said quote: The only reason to get a nice car is because you want a nice car.
Pretty much to the point. :up:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend focusing on cool luxury/novelty features like comfy seats, heated seats, massage seats, idk a built in TV or something, etc.

Make sure it also looks stylish on the outside as well. I think getting a fast car won't matter because you won't be able to drive 100 MPH anywhere.

And obviously don't lead only with your nice car, only gold diggers, broke girls and the rare female car enthusiast will be solely interested because of that.

Disclaimer: I don't actually have a car nor can I drive at the moment.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Na. Get a motorcycle. That opened up so many doors for me with women and social circles. I own a Harley and a Ducati sport bike and couldn't be happier.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not car directly no. But it does signal you might have money though which women are attracted to. Then again many people get these monster 800 buck a month car payments and are broke.

Owning your own plane would be far more impressive than a silly car IMO. I don't mean a jet, I mean even a small Cessna, the ones you can get for 40k used would still be far more impressive, especially if you post it on OLD you're a pilot and a pic with your plane.