"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

would a nice car help?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
being stubborn, i generally dont listen to people's recommendations. but several people have independently told me to get a nice car. by independent i mean they are not copying each other, person A doesn't know person B. my response is I dont need to go anywhere. everything that I need is nearby and I walk because it's good exercise and i save on gas and insurance so 2 birds with one stone.

but since several people have told me to get a nice car this recommendation has got my attention.

if i get a nice car how would that help me? and what's a nice car? are they talking about a wrangler with offroad tires or a bmw i8?
The only thing it will help you with is getting gold diggers if any.
(Watch it to the end if you want cuz the ending is quite epic xD)

And like @Kotaix said quote: The only reason to get a nice car is because you want a nice car.
Pretty much to the point. :up:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I would recommend focusing on cool luxury/novelty features like comfy seats, heated seats, massage seats, idk a built in TV or something, etc.

Make sure it also looks stylish on the outside as well. I think getting a fast car won't matter because you won't be able to drive 100 MPH anywhere.

And obviously don't lead only with your nice car, only gold diggers, broke girls and the rare female car enthusiast will be solely interested because of that.

Disclaimer: I don't actually have a car nor can I drive at the moment.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not car directly no. But it does signal you might have money though which women are attracted to. Then again many people get these monster 800 buck a month car payments and are broke.

Owning your own plane would be far more impressive than a silly car IMO. I don't mean a jet, I mean even a small Cessna, the ones you can get for 40k used would still be far more impressive, especially if you post it on OLD you're a pilot and a pic with your plane.
 
Top