Would a Last Ditch Attempt Be Desperate?

A-Man2151

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to this girl a little while ago. She was going through a really busy work schedule, but we finally worked out a first date where she came over and hung out for awhile. It went very well. There was kino, teasing, and we had great conversation, and a lot in common. Well, now in addition to her busy work schedule, the fall semester of college just started and she is even more busy. I proposed a second date soon after the first, but she was busy with work and class every day for about a week and a half, so I said I was looking forward to hanging out again, but if she's busy I understand, and she said she hopefully things would eventually ease up and she would have more free time.

Well, it's been almost two weeks of no contact. I know girls love using the 'busy' excuse, but I honestly believe that she has just had a very busy schedule lately. Whenever we chatted leading up to the first date, and when we hung out, things have gone awesome, which is why I am willing to put in a little more effort for this one than most others.

I completely agree with the fact that if a girl is not showing you that she values your time, then to just ditch her and move on, but every once in awhile you come across one who you just don't wanna let go that easily. So I was wondering if there is any last attempt strategies that might remind her of how fun a second date might be, or if that would just be completely desperate. Obviously, if she didn't show interest in this final proposal, I would completely just move on, but like I said, I haven't come across a girl this cool in awhile, and would really like to keep it alive. Thanks.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to me limp divk,

People are busy, sometimes they die, sometimes they go weeks before they can see you. SHE LIKES YOU. I want you to do the following; ONE LAST TIME.

TEXT OR PHONE CALL and ask her out on HER TIME. Give her options, if she is as busy as you say, then try it. Sometimes girls just don't have time in their lives for guys. But if you hang on in her heart, she may find the time to let you in eventually. Of course, date other chicks in the mean time. Keep her as a "fantasy starting qb backup". If she comes in the game, she comes in the game..

DO IT IMMEDIATELY. YOU HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH> THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD IS; NOT KNOWING

YOU WANNA GO THROUGH THE REST OF THE YEAR "MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE PURSUED HER MORE?" I HAVE BEEN THERE, IT SUCKS. SO SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND GIVE IT ONE MORE SHOT. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. SHE LIKES YOU.

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop asking for stuff...
There's enough fun stuff that you can do, without her...
Play it naturally, Asking, making stuff happens is unnatural.
Don;t try to be with her...